per Firefox user 13939582, fa 4 anys
S'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5
It is good but it isn't the replacement for Remove It Permanently i was looking for. It can get rid of many objects but you have to remove the same objects every time you visit the same webpage even if you refresh a page they return. It needs to have a feature where it actually "nukes" the object, not just hide it temporarily.
- per DK, fa 2 anysS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5Works pretty well, except the "Toggle X to remove" option doesn't work on many websites. I think it might be that they're intercepting the keypress or something.
Would be great to get that fixed!
- per grahamperrin, fa 2 anysS'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5Re: https://web.archive.org/web/20191228045914/https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/nuke-anything-enhanced/reviews/1325466/
Where (reviewer) ander could not nuke a sidebar, I had no difficulty. The context menu worked as expected.
Nuke Anything 2.4 added to home-built Waterfox Classic 2019.12.
- per ander, fa 3 anysS'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5It's OK... It removes some stuff, but definitely not all—even stuff it can select, which is mysterious. For example, the annoying fold-out, non-closable sidebar here:
It can select (highlight) the sidebar, so it knows what code's generating it—so it should be able to block that code, right? You'd think so, anyway. But no. Go figure.
[Edit] I'm afraid I've had to lower my rating to 2 stars now. This extension used to be great, but it really seems to have fallen behind.
- per Firefox user 14753181, fa 3 anysS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5Works fine. Would be 5 stars if the documentation was complete.
For some reason, it is not documented anywhere that the way to use this extension is to press alt+shift+x. Nowhere in the documentation is this mentioned. Not on the settings page or the public web page for the add-on. I found it buried deep in these reviews in the form of a reply from the author.
You could replace all the other text on the addon page with "Activate by pressing alt+shift+x" and the addon would become 10x more useful.
DOCUMENT THE MAIN FUNCTION!
- per RiCK, fa 3 anysS'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 52 of the 5 options do not appear on the menu.
nuke_selection & nuke_rest do not appear or provide function. Please fix. I used to enjoy the "remove everything else" option.
- per Petras, fa 3 anysS'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5Very good add-on, but "Toggle nuke when pressing [x]" unfortunately does not work well if "Find as you type" feature is enabled in Firefox options - it works only for the first click, but then only Find box receives all [x] input. Could you please address this issue?