- S'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5per Bekohanfula, fa 14 dies2.8.1 has no ability to let you write redirection rules. Redirector by Einar Egilsson does.
- S'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5per valensname, fa un anyAt install time for this the extension, firefox says it can read all activity from all websites. Is it possible for this to be limited to the sites that you have reddirects for? regards from the paranoid.
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa un anyNo, LibRedirect is flexible that's why it needs to have the permission to "". for example, "Redirect to Original" requires LibRedirect to know the list of instances selected, and the selected instances is a dynamic thing and can't be hard-coded.
- S'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5per Firefox user 17105830, fa un anywhy does it re-enable all site redirects almost every day lately? it's very annoying... make updating the extension work without resetting all settings!
- S'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5per rockslide, fa 2 anysFew improvements as a previous user of privacy redirect
Invidious does not proxy all videos unless you login to your Invidious account.
Cookies were allowed.
Playsoju still connects to spotify through third-party requests.
Many Piped instances gives this error: 404. Not Found
io.activej.http.HttpError: HTTP code 404: Not found
All Piped instances use cloudflare except https://il.ax/ , https://piped.mint.lgbt/ and https://piped.privacy.com.de/
See https://beatbump.ml uses cloudflare
Nitter, Rimgo and Scribe does not redirect for some reason. It goes straight to the main websites. You might want to consider https://imgin.voidnet.tech/
SimplyTranslate, Piped, Bibliogram, Proxitok, Teddit and Invidious works as intented.
This website seems to be expired https://stube.alefvanoon.xyz
Other than that it would be nice to have hide next videos on Piped but nothing UBO can't do it.
Great extension. Thanks.
- S'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5per Firefox user 12986837, fa 2 anysWorks well enough and generally, the extension is greatly appreciated. But it feels like more instances are offline than not. Maybe they should be pinged and checked before even trying to use them. But the main reason why im uninstalling the app is because firefox is trying to download random html files from various websites while the addon is running.
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa 2 anysThe issue has been addressed and apparently it's a small typo: https://github.com/libredirect/libredirect/issues/150#issuecomment-1082257251
1.6.0 has been released with the fix.