- per Lou, fa un mesS'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5Does not work anymore !
Ne fonctionne plus ! Je désinstalle !!!
Une arnaque de plus?
- per Firefox user 14783909, fa 2 mesosS'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5Sendet alle eingegebenen Texte wie beschrieben nach Hause.
Danke dass dies immerhin deutlich ersichtlich ist.
Standardmäßig schickt diese Erweiterung Ihre Texte über eine verschlüsselte Verbindung an https://languagetool.org. W
- per OMG_WaitWhat, fa 4 mesosS'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5I have used this add-on several times, only to find that #1) It is the worst spell and grammar checker ever, and often highlights words and grammar that are correct. And #2) It significantly slows down my typing and browser. As soon as I removed it, my typing and browser speed was fine. I would give it NO stars if I could. /// In response to the Developer. It affected all websites I use on Firefox. I've never had issues before, and when I removed your app, the slowdown stopped. As for bad corrections, I no longer use the app, so I do not have screenshots and wouldn't know how to post them here anyway, because there is no way to post photos. Update: 4.25.21 I am going to give it a try again and see what happens. I removed some other add-ons and maybe they were the problem. Will update soon!
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa 4 mesosIt's strange that it slows down typing for you, which websites are affected? Other users don't have this issue. Also, please provide some examples for bad corrections.
Update: As we have 100,000+ users who don't have this problem, this must be something specific to your installation. We're happy to solve the issue if you contact our support (email at https://languagetool.org/legal/).
- per Mike Richards, fa 7 mesosS'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5This tool prevented me from posting on Twitter over what it listed as grammar errors. When I attempted to override it, I was taken to a website wanting me to buy the premium version. I removed the tool. spell checking and grammatical checkers should only "SUGGEST". Maybe I wanted to be grammatically incorrect.
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa 7 mesosLanguageTool never prevents you from posting anywhere. If the icon is in the way, that's a bug. Please report such cases to our forum at https://forum.languagetool.org.
- per Firefox user 16492643, fa 8 mesosS'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5It recently started making the txt jump around when sending DMs in twitter rendering it unusable. Before that I preferred it to the more popular one
- per Firefox user 16165202, fa 9 mesosS'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5Even the premium version does not show simple article mistakes, and also the support team does not answer the questions.
My feedback was constructive with specific examples. You can check the emails. I received email from Christopher Blum at 12:51 Thu 12/11/2020 (EST).We answer every single feedback, as long as it's constructive. If you want LT to work better, we need specific example sentences.
Update: The sentence you later sent as an example is already detected on languagetool.org, the detection will soon be rolled out to all systems.
- per Edward Nordway, fa 9 mesosS'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5Отвратительно! Просто прорва русских слов ему неизвестна. Программа сама себе противоречит и зацикливается в советах, но всегда не правильно.
Если слово чуть сложнее речи дошкольника, то его приходится проверять через гугл и игнорировать ошибку.
- per Oreo, fa 10 mesosS'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5Completely context blind. It treats different lines as entirely different paragraphs and doesn't seem to be able to recognize something as simple as the end a sentence. Practically useless.