- per Firefox user 16721224, fa 6 mesosS'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5Works great, but unfortunately doesn't block much more trackers than Ublock Origin, so if you're using that, Ghostery becomes useless.
Also randomly shows its own ads (for its desktop app or premium) on browser start and when clicking the Ghostery icon.
Similar to other ad/tracker blockers, but shows ads.
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa 4 mesosNotifications can be disabled in the settings menu. Would you mind sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with what trackers you found Ghostery was not blocking and where? Thanks!
- per Sandro Linux, fa 8 mesosS'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5uBlock Origin is way bettter than this browser extension and I do not trust the company behind this browser extension and I do not like the upselling for the premium verison
- per Firefox user 13667143, fa 10 mesosS'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5Works, but lately it feeds you a bunch of ads. Very disappointing, but I'll be moving on to some other solution because of it.
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa 10 mesosHi, notifications can be turned off in Ghostery's extension settings: Click the Ghostery icon in the browser > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click "notifications" > adjust accordingly. To turn off Rewards: Click the Ghostery icon in the browser > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click opt in/out > un-check the box that reads "participating in Ghostery Rewards" Reach out by email to email@example.com with any questions.
- per sameer.indirock, fa un anyS'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5Was working fine until a while ago. now every time i start firefox it is enabled but when i open a site like youtube or news, there are all sorts of ads showing. have to toggle it a couple of times to get it working.
- per Jake Bruce, fa un anyS'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5I was using this ad blocker for months and it worked great. But recently it does not block the ad on YouTube. Sometimes, before the YouTube video start to play, there was a ad which can be skipped after 5 seconds. Please fix it. I don't want to see any ads. I'll give 5 stars if it was fixed.
- per Firefox user 15882621, fa un anyS'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5blowser loads too much time if ghostery enabled and I have bunch of tabs, if I turn ghostery off - opens immediately
- per Firefox user 12976974, fa un anyS'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5invadente , è vero che blocca la pubblicità soprattutto su youtube ma poi salta fuori ad ogni accesso e invita a passare alla versione a pagamento, inoltre ache dopo averlo disinstallato si ripresenta e si deve eliminare anche l'icona x liberarsene definitivamente