- Оценена с 5 от 5от Firefox user 13680955, преди 7 месецаSeriously, this should be part of Firefox by default. Easy to use, works like a charm, and even works for bookmarks as well, so there's no need for another extension!
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Alexandre ABRIOUX, преди 10 месецаSimple yet powerful extension. It can assign domains to "No Container" and enable a custom container to be the default container. Thank you for making this; it has been an excellent replacement for the official multi-container extension.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от WorldSerpent, преди 2 годиниI am using this add-on along side Container Tabs Sidebar and its one of my favorite combos now. It took me a bit of learning on the global and regex patterns but it's working great for my purposes.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от The Jase, преди 3 годиниFantastic addon providing much needed functionality for containers that is inexplicably missing from Mozilla's Multi-Account Containers addon. The user interface for editing the rules is a little lacking, with its tiny window, but that may be a limitation of Firefox.
With curated domain pattern lists, such as those created by another reviewer of this addon, Andrei Shevchuk, it becomes very easy to keep certain privacy invading organisations shut inside their own container.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Benyamin Limanto, преди 3 годиниI really can't explain how thankful I'm with this extension available. I just can't comprehend why would Moz never implement this feature. I really really can't comprehend. -_-
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Thomas, преди 3 годиниSo far so good. This is exactly what I needed. It looks like you can use * as a wild card so I've got a rule for *.google.com, *.facebook.com and *.amazon.com that have been working as expected. Thanks!
- Оценена с 5 от 5от zaki, преди 3 годиниIt is almost what I want, but I have one feature that this extension does not cover.
To transit to 'No container' or another container from a specific container when no other rule matches.
Default container feature seems similar, but I want to apply the rule only when using specific container(s).
If it is implemented, the extension will be perfect for me.