- Оценена с 4 от 5от Aleksei Bekh-Ivanov, преди 2 годиниWorks well as promiced. One thing I miss is being able to choose in which container I want the website to open.
It would be very useful on different websites which use OAuth. I then could simultaneously login as different user in different containers.
Please, add this feature. If you need more info about the usecase, I can gladly provide.
- Оценена с 4 от 5от SandNerd, преди 2 годиниAmazing if sadly not updated extension. For a ready list to use with this extension DDG/Google "gist github sandnerd containerise_list"
- Оценена с 4 от 5от Rick Evans, преди 2 годиниWorks as advertised for domains but doesn't feel complete. However, it would be nice if there was more granular control to auto change containers by the entire URL instead of the domain only.
- Оценена с 4 от 5от Yngwie, преди 3 годиниAwesome, this is the only addon which allows you to manually write domains, not open a lot of subdomens to add each one.
But 'temporary' containers are the strange feature, it's not completed for use.
- Оценена с 4 от 5от Shajirr, преди 3 годиниVery useful addon, adding custom rules in text form is a million times better than whatever "Multi-Account Containers" is doing.
However, the "Basic mapping" rules added by this addon do not work, at all. Example: if you go to https://www.nexusmods.com/ site, then click + in addon settings, it will add an "www.nexusmods.com" rule. It doesn't do anything. If you then go to "www.nexusmods.com", it opens not in a container.
- Оценена с 4 от 5от Firefox user 15468808, преди 3 годиниEssential tool. Interface is not absolutely perfect. 4.49 stars.
- Оценена с 4 от 5от nspry, преди 4 годиниAbsolutely and integral part of the container set up. The only problem that I've seen is that sometime, particularly after an update. I would recommend making a back up text of what you put in just in case. Developer, I will change to 5 stars if you implement a way to backup.
- Оценена с 4 от 5от charles.ee, преди 4 годиниI really dig this extension since you can copy/paste the rules into a new browser.
However even if I copy the example regex given it doesn't work. Glob works, regular rules work, but the Regex rules don't have any effect at all. Is there a setting or trick I'm missing?
- Оценена с 4 от 5от NietEenDoktor, преди 4 годиниGetting there, but could definitely use regexes. Possibly adding containers as well instead of the need to do so in preferences.
Thanks for the addon :)
- Оценена с 4 от 5от GHSRobert, преди 4 годиниPardon, can this addon work with the whole URL provided? For example, I am specifying a certain Google spreadsheet in Containerise settings, with the whole document ID, but the expected result does not seem to appear, that spreadsheet is still being opened in the default container.
- Оценена с 4 от 5от JustBoris, преди 4 годиниmulti-account containers is too limited for me.
This add-on is getting there but needs regex support so that I can direct www.google.(co.uk|com) and others to a "tracking" container and console.cloud.google.com to a "company" container (because they use two different google accounts).
Other people have mentioned wildcards, but that's going to be difficult to code effectively - regex will be a better option.
To dev: "cookie autodelete" addon makes a great working model of how to demonstrate regex and wildcards effectively to the uninitiated.
- Оценена с 4 от 5от Rok Garbas, преди 5 годиниlove it, but i wish it would open all websites by default in containers or at least to have an option to toggle on this behavior.
- Оценена с 4 от 5от Firefox user 13408151, преди 5 годиниWorks well. This seems great if you're using containers as a way to keep certain websites and account info quarantined in a container where it can't be read by other sites. Support for containerising based on regex pattern matching might be a good advanced feature.
- Оценена с 4 от 5от klint, преди 5 годиниInstead of the current container assignment process which is quite basic today (hopefully it will improve), this addons makes the process so handy and mostly, easily maintainable. Thanks and long life to Firefox Quantum with Containers :)