- Оценена с 2 от 5от Firefox user 17582852, преди 2 месецаAs many others have said, it does its job but breaks many sites and doesn't support an allow-list to un-break them.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Alex B, преди 3 месецаI downloaded this extension because I wanted ebay listings to have clean links without all the crap after it. The extention seems to be working for some other sites, but a link like https://www.ebay.com/itm/125459709819?epid=1111111&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAkOtWTR3WpR8SE%2BOpqq42SbIl2vtVIBsBljP1uC50UQZhuVzwPBfNjSm75zoAS3nqyTIOFkODvXrX780FRki%2BPg%2BBBJlvHZ17YDk7z0JMJjCY1YsEz%2B0husoi3fUcZuENxLCCagz8j4z8Ofa%2FT3%2BD7miydx1Fyl8GcYLFa23%2BBMwLrTcbmnPkF7Efjs81eZzQHw%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR5LRiLikYQ , which should be cleaned to https://www.ebay.com/itm/125459709819 , unfortunately is not, and all the junk is still there. Right clicking this link and doing "copy clean link location" also does not work.
I do not have a gitlab account, so I am leaving this comment here, I hope the devs see it.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от binaural, преди 8 месецаWorked really well - until I realised it was breaking a number of sites.
As _everyone_ is writing: this needs an allow list!
- Оценена с 2 от 5от MrGoatsy, преди 8 месецаFills up browser history with both the tracked URL and the non tracked URL.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Ulfric, преди 10 месецаThis was a decent add-on that I forgot about and let run wild, but unfortunately the lack of a whitelist means I cannot get much use out of this anymore. For some reason it recently broke Pocket's inline articles, and I found out from the reviews that it breaks certain features in Gmail as well (which I didn't connect to this add-on until now!). Please add a whitelist, or at least more user flexibility in terms of maneuvering through features that may break important website features.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от aconamos, преди годинаThis extension works great other than that it has completely broken google OAuth for me. I have had to disable it which sucks because I really like this extension.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Firefox user 12370795, преди годинаA whitelist would have been great.
But the main issue is that it breaks so many website that most of the time I leave it disabled.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Firefox user 12397002, преди годинаThis extension would be great… if it didn't break 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴. The worst being 3-D Secure payment redirections.
I end up leaving it disabled most of the time.
Maybe the first feature that this extension would have required is an easily manageable custom whitelist. I'll have to look into the contribution requirements one of those days…
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Intrepid, преди годинаNo longer being updated. Bug reports go answered and are not fixed. Causes malfunctions with many websites such as Amazon search result sorting (e.g., Sort by: Price Low to High). No way to exclude websites like you can do with uBlock Origin. ClearURLs would be great if it had this one feature. Without this option, turning it on and off is an annoyance. Sadly, I'm leaving it off, and just using it's right click ability to clean / shorten URLs on an as needed basis. Bummer. Update: Someone responded to the Amazon bug and provided a workaround here:
- Оценена с 2 от 5от kelendral, преди годинаWorks OK, but breaks a number of sites and has no option to disable on a per site basis that I found.
As such it became a nuisance having to disable/enable at once or twice a day for important sites.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Imp, преди 2 годиниMany elements I'd like to block a to clever to be blocked due to changing URLs. It would be neccessary to add a console with * and ? to add flexible-named URL-parts to be blocked
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Firefox user 16228066, преди 2 годиниOhne Whitelist macht dieses Add-on keinen Sinn, ist äusserst mühsam immer von Hand bei gewissen URLs das Add-On zu deaktivieren. Entwickler verspricht schon seit Monaten die Implementierung, bis heute gibt es immer noch keine Whitelist.
- Оценена с 2 от 5от merc1ful, преди 2 годиниNeed whitelisting feature. It breaks some website that use sort or filter feature
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Shamisen, преди 3 годиниOverly reliant to the pre-built rules. Don't get me wrong, it's great to have well maintained rules. But on the other hand, there's currently no way to add your own rules or to create exclusion.
So if something is broken or the rules doesn't catch something then you're stuck with it. And before anyone made suggestion to report it via gitlab, the issues there are piling up already.