- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 12667629, преди 2 месецаI've been using this addon for years, but recently found it it was breaking the ability to log into playstation.com / sony.com. I suspect it may have been causing issues in the past, but it was not until this issue that I finally made the effort to isolate the root cause. This addon will be forever removed.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от jay, преди 3 месецаThe idea is great, but unfortunately it breaks some websites! This would not be so much of a problem if it had whitelisting functionality. For now there was no other option for me but to uninstall it again...
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Midnight1, преди 4 месецаThis add on is bugging as hell, blocks some web sites from loading.
Took me a week to figure out what the problem was.
Disable it and all is well.
I uninstalled it!!
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Arash YoosefDoost, преди 4 месецаThe new version causes many problems. For example, it broke Firefox's back and forward buttons in Gmail. Makes Gmail's unique email links invalid and the page will be redirected to the inbox in case of refreshing. It is a new problem.
In addition, it broke many websites such as banks. Also, prevent plugins such as Boomerang to connect to the Gmail account and broke them.
It was a good Firefox add-on but now cases many serious issues.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 13938515, преди 4 месецаSome URLs doesn't work with last release 1.24.1 when they worked with previous release. Must deactivate ClearURLs to access these URLs. Not terrific.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Rodrigo Cavalcanti, преди 7 месецаthis extension is breaking the Udemy website (cannot add to cart or add a course as favorite). option to not run the extension for a specific site or a whitelist are extremely necessary.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 13322511, преди 2 годиниIn Facebook fbclid= still doesn't get blocked If I click on the link and if I copy it. It gets removed only with the cleaning tool.
Can it be fixed please?
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди 8 месецаThis Facebook field has been removed from the rules because it was causing too many problems on Facebook pages. This issue lists all fields that cannot be added due to massive problems with the respective pages: https://gitlab.com/anti-tracking/ClearURLs/rules/-/issues/72#facebook