- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 12667629, преди годинаI've been using this addon for years, but recently found it it was breaking the ability to log into playstation.com / sony.com. I suspect it may have been causing issues in the past, but it was not until this issue that I finally made the effort to isolate the root cause. This addon will be forever removed.
- Оценена с 4 от 5от Victor, преди годинаThis extension is really good! But I found it will break pocket's reading mode.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Mito, преди годинаThis should be next with your adblock extension. There are so many forums, and website like MacRumors, and RedFlagDeals has affiliate tracking link on every product people posted on the thread.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от jay, преди годинаThe idea is great, but unfortunately it breaks some websites! This would not be so much of a problem if it had whitelisting functionality. For now there was no other option for me but to uninstall it again...
- Оценена с 2 от 5от Ulfric, преди годинаThis was a decent add-on that I forgot about and let run wild, but unfortunately the lack of a whitelist means I cannot get much use out of this anymore. For some reason it recently broke Pocket's inline articles, and I found out from the reviews that it breaks certain features in Gmail as well (which I didn't connect to this add-on until now!). Please add a whitelist, or at least more user flexibility in terms of maneuvering through features that may break important website features.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от Echonly, преди годинаI uninstalled this extension after using it for more than a day. The default rules have caused me a lot of trouble when browsing the web, and there is no way to set detailed settings.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от Firefox user 17394022, преди годинаThis ends up breaking several non tracking urls as they sometimes inject history state for functionality.
And the extension doesn't provide a single way to add exceptions and by viewing the github it seems they just plain ignore suggestions.
There is a setting called "The url to the data.json file (rules)" but this does nothing as changing it to several different things still worked in the exact same way.
If you don't use pages that may modify or rely on the url consistency is a great extension but besides that it missing a critical feature.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от Firefox user 16274658, преди годинаAs others stated, it breaks back/forward functionality on Gmail (e.g. backing out of an email with the mouse back/forward key, or ALT + Left arrow).
This started relatively recently, had no issues for a long time with Gmail before.
Specifically, the ClearURLs setting "Prevent tracking injection over history API" causes the issue. With this setting disabled, everything is good again.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от Frans, преди годинаThis was breaking links from loading, and since this is a "install and forget" type of extension--which is nice, except in this instance--and since there is no link whitelisting, I unfortunately have to disable it. :(
- Оценена с 2 от 5от aconamos, преди годинаThis extension works great other than that it has completely broken google OAuth for me. I have had to disable it which sucks because I really like this extension.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Midnight1, преди годинаThis add on is bugging as hell, blocks some web sites from loading.
Took me a week to figure out what the problem was.
Disable it and all is well.
I uninstalled it!!
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Soulsurfer, преди годинаein äußerst nützliches Add-on, arbeitet unauffällig im Hintergrund und erledigt genau das, was die Entwickler versprechen!
- Оценена с 3 от 5от Firefox user 14108734, преди годинаNeed the ability to WHITELIST certain URLS. It is either on, or off. And when it breaks a website, I have to turn it off completely. Add this please!
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Arash YoosefDoost, преди годинаThe new version causes many problems. For example, it broke Firefox's back and forward buttons in Gmail. Makes Gmail's unique email links invalid and the page will be redirected to the inbox in case of refreshing. It is a new problem.
In addition, it broke many websites such as banks. Also, prevent plugins such as Boomerang to connect to the Gmail account and broke them.
It was a good Firefox add-on but now cases many serious issues.