- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16894705, منذ شهرينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥For them to get a five star review I would like a beta version like on Chrome so I can use Vue.js V3.
رد المطورنُشرت منذ شهرينHi! I'm afraid Mozilla doesn't allow separate beta versions hosted on AMO.
To install the new version with Vue3 support, go to https://github.com/vuejs/devtools/releases and expand the 'Assets' section, then click on the .xpi file. Firefox should prompt you to install the devtools. Please also disable the version you currently have (you want to have only one version active at a time).
- كتبها farter-of-the-deal, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Hi Evan and Guillaume! Thank you for all your work. I only have one criticism: I Think the display density setting should be a checkbox labeled "waste extra screen space" and be disabled by default. I can see how it makes sense as an accessibility feature for people with bad view. Apart from this minor bad joke attracting 'feature': thumbs up! :-)
- كتبها Mark Bokil, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Makes VueJS development so easy. Works better than the React tools. The addon is reactive so you can edit data in the VueJS tab and watch your component update. Only 4 stars right now since apps in iframes don't work right yet.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13952118, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Got this to work.
For al those who are looking for making the extension to work, in the DevTools, click the settings button and enable the "Enable browser chrome and add-on debugging toolboxes" option.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13097839, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Was using it alongside Firefox Nightly on a regular basis and it works properly. But currently it stops working on nightly after today's update. Not sure where to put this feedback so left a review here.