مقيّمة بِ ٤٫٥ من ٥
٤٫٥ نجمة من 5
- كتبها mpzz, منذ يوم واحدمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥NoScript simply doesn't work anymore. For months now, it constantly shuts off, allowing all scripts. As of today it deletes all settings when you close Firefox, so you have to reset every site you visit every time you sign back on. It's garbage.We've never had reports about the first issue. As for the second, you very likely hit a CCleaner bug which the Avast guys are trying to fix ASAP. Either way, the proper place for reporting is https://noscript.net/forum.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14385427, منذ ٣ أياممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Keeps resetting all permissions to default each time I start Firefox. Works correctly when reset though. Becoming tedious.
- كتبها progan01, منذ ٦ أياممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Up until Firefox 79, NoScript was an indispensable part of my security suite, handling intrusions and trouble scripts very well. But now either Firefox or NoScript does not remember my instructions from one session to the next, forcing me to re-approve privileges each time I revisit a site. I don't know why this is happening, but it's an enormous hindrance and a great timesuck. Can you look into this for me, Giorgio? Your product has been a Godsend to me, and I want to continue using it.
- كتبها ctuk, منذ ٦ أياممقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥This was great for a long time but recently it loses all its permissions regularly, requiring them to be re set. From the other reviews i can see i am not the only one with the problem. Its a shame really as it was so useful
- كتبها Zitronella, منذ ٦ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥NoScript works perfect also on firefox 79.0
If it doesn't remember settings the reason could be CCleaner > Custom Clean > Applications > Firefox > “Internet Cache” option deletes all *.sqlite-shm, *.sqlite-wal,
That’s a bug in CCleaner, not in NoScript and not in Firefox.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14973844, منذ ٨ أياممقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥been using NoScript for many years, and love(d) it. but now, permissions are no longer saved each time i close FF and clear my cache. and i must go through the arduous process of assigning each web site its specific permissions again. Ive lost patience doing so. is there a fix for this sudden change in the behavior of this add on?