- كتبها iTrooz_, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥L'addon en lui même marche très bien, mais il a la facheuse tendance de supprimer sa configuration tout seul, assez souvent. Pour moi qui fonctionne en mode "blacklist de sites", c'est un peu énervant..
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14398247, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥An utterly confusing addon unfortunately. If you can't make a better UI then you're not really trying. Here are some problems:
It's blocking on a per domain basis, and each domain is set to Default, but it doesn't say what that means, even in the tooltip, and neither is its icon representative for what it means. Unless you're using the addon daily you have to go into settings repeatedly just to know the restriction status of most domains.
Speaking of icons, all of them are very complex and detailed so you'll need a few seconds with a magnifying glass to decipher each of their meanings. Instead of going with simple shapes (X and checkmark) and colors (red and green) each icon is instead a variation of the addon's own icon. Why make it this difficult to interpret them?
Even if I allow everyt type of content by default, it still offers me to "disable restrictions in this tab" as though that would make a difference. It doesn't, it's already the default. *Enabling* restrictions in the tab would be a useful button on the other hand. I want to blacklist misbehaving domains, not micromanage every well behaved domain.
The same thing can be said about the options to temporarily mark everything as trusted on a site, which is also useless if you trust everything by default. Temporarily untrusting everything would have been useful, but that is not offered.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13964679, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥До недавних обновлений было шикарнейшим дополнением для огнелиса, но потом что-то пошло не так. В последних версиях стало невозможно работать с этим дополнением: возникло слишком много проблем на очень многих сайтах, проще стало удалить его.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12944590, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥La nuova interfaccia è inutilizzabile, domini e sottodomini mischiati in una unica lista illeggibile (ci sono siti con 30-40 elementi da rivedere), segnalazioni di elementi bloccati anche se tutti i domini top level sono autorizzati trusted senza esclusione di elementi, insomma una gran confusione.
Inoltre inutile postare link a FAQ e forum come risposta alle recensioni critiche. Una estensione del genere deve essere immediatamente comprensibile e utilizzabile come infatti lo era la precedente interfaccia, se non lo è non è colpa degli utenti. Come dir, ambasciator non porta pena :) Auguri e complimenti comunque per l'ottimo lavoro in tutti questi anni.
- كتبها ListerUK, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥The new Quantum compatible addon is way inferior to the legacy version. Elements are blocked but I cannot see where to unblock them as they are not listed. I can use the legacy version in Firefox ESR but having to switch browsers is a pain. Hopefully this new version will get some more love and get up to the level of the previous one but 2 stars until then.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13797098, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥I've used NoScript for years. Loved it -- past tense. The current UI is beyond useless. Important features are gone, or so deeply hidden as to useless.
- كتبها Adz, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥i don't like the new interface, also the noscript slows down my browser ALOT! never was like this in classic noscript. when i disabled the addon, my browser was back to normal speed
- كتبها Section 9, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥The interface for the android version really sucks when compared to windows7/8/10 It's not clear in anyway how to use it. You are stuck with guessing everything. From actions to symbol identification. I've been using this since it first released on my windows desktop. It has always worked flawless. Without a doubt it's the single most important Addon for Firefox period. 5 stars for the win version. This android version is a pile. It CAN and should be Improved to function better. There's no button or anything. You have to open options scroll to the bottom it opens a new page etc etc.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13693374, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥Seems like a good idea, but it would block some useful features of websites, I could not re-enable. Even after add-on was deactivated the websites still did not act normally. I deleted the add-on and websites still not working properly. I had to do a complete Refresh of Firefox to get things back to normal. I cannot recommend this add-on.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13551624, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥Third try for me. Id love to use this addon again. Still bad. Not as bad as where you started, but..
Why does some domains show up up to four times(!) in the list (black, white, with http, without http) ? Whatever the reason, it wasnt like that before (old addon), so I guess it does not need to be like that now.
The popups xss are ANNOYING.
When you browse a new site and click on noscript, its still very hard to determine what is blocked and what not, at a glance. It takes time to look to the whole list. It is really not very intuitive. Not at all actually, sorry.
Reduce the number of entries. (Group those beloging to the same domain and hide whatever the seperation is good for under custom)
Right align the text of the entries!! The list looks horrible and is hard to read.
One(!) status icon at the left of every entry to show the current status of an entry: blocked, temp blocked,allowed, temp allowed.
Colors: red and green, with and without a clock for temporaliy. Btw: No body cares if its blocked or allowed by "default".
At the right of every entry: 5 Buttons. One for each status and custom. The button which represnts the status it already has, is greyed out.
Thats it. Get rid of the bloody useless "slider"-thing. Let me explain why: its a GUI-design rule that buttons have to stay at their place. When you move the silder thing, buttons move as well. That makes pleople look around and prevens quickly using the UI.
Do that and people will get it and love it again, I promise.:)
But as I've suggested that before and you've ignored it, I am afraid you will stay on your path and get the hate.
BTW: when you try to use noscript on this very site here, it does not show the usual UI but goes directly to the options page. Odd.