- كتبها HonestReviews, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Update 6-23-21: Inserts it's annoying animated circle when logging into your email account even when you never clicked on the extension. And this annoying animated circle has no text so you don't know where it's coming from.
Have tried maybe 5-6 add on translators. This is the only one that actually works. Fast and good translations for selected text. Great addon. way to go imtranslator 6-22-21
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12851851, منذ ٩ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥- When using Etherpad it pastes unwanted text in the text field when you type. So I have to disable this add-on when using etherpad.
- Pop-up mode doesn't work with Twitter.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 5784522, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Llevo años con la extensión, pero, ahora me bloquea los botones de Gmail y otros botones de varias páginas. Desafortunadamente, me tocó desinstalarlo.
- كتبها Jeff, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Il manque plus qu'une petite option dans les paramètres pour redimensionner la fenêtre quand elle s'ouvre pour la traduction et là elle sera plus que parfaite.
- كتبها Raiden, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥This extension has an ugly "speech bubble" icon in firefox — please go back to the pretty blue "google translate" icon picture.
EDIT (reply to dev response): then why is the blue icon still all over the extension's firefox addon website? I was surprised when I downloaded the extension and was surprisingly confronted with another icon. If it's good enough to lure users with it then it should be good enough to be available in the users' interface.ImTranslator "UGLY" icon existed Since January 2006, when first version of ImTranslator for Firefox has been published.
We are sorry, we did not know that it's so important to you that it cost us two stars in your review.
- كتبها NVDK, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Good but, it not include spelling for each word.
And it not work in private mode.
Please fix these problem, thank you so much.1. Firefox has Spellchecker for more than 100 languages.
Please see Firefox: How do I use the Firefox spell checker?
2. You have to enable ImTranslator in private windows using Tools/add-ons/Imtranslator/Manage
Please see Firefox: Extensions in Private Browsing
- كتبها Umair Ahmed, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥The core functions are very well built and work as intended. Just the UI has a lot to be desired. The settings UI is even worse, it is very confusing and doesn't lay out what each option does nor do they all work as intended.
For future, I would like to have certain language pairs always coupled with a certain translation provider. Like for example Chinese to English is miles better on Bing but the UI first always makes me see the bad translation of Google.
- كتبها simon, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥I am using this amazing addon ImTranslator on Firefox 71 (in windows 10), and in the about:performance page, I have noticed that the addon is constantly labeled as medium for the energy impact by firefox (this is observed on two different computers). It is the only entry on that page labeled like that. And it is the case even if I do not use it.
The web form and the mail to contact the developers are dead.