- كتبها HonestReviews, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥update 12-11-21: serious bug in using inline translation. Locks up computer win 8.1 requiring reboot. cannot be used for inline translation as a result. Frequently fails to initiate translation without additional clicking on "translate". Sometime fails to translate at all. went from good to much worse in a several months.
Update 6-23-21: Inserts it's annoying animated circle when logging into your email account even when you never clicked on the extension. And this annoying animated circle has no text so you don't know where it's coming from.
Have tried maybe 5-6 add on translators. This is the only one that actually works. Fast and good translations for selected text. Great addon. way to go imtranslator 6-22-21
- كتبها Daniel, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥popup thing that appear when i select text is too annoying so i have to use hotkeys, but hotkeys doesn't work at all.
رد المطورنُشرت منذ عام واحدTo translate with a shortcut key hold the Alt(default) key BEFORE or AFTER selecting the text with the mouse. The Bubble Translator will pop-up with the translation.
You can set any permitted shortcut key using the Pop-up Bubble Options menu.
For all technical issues please use the Feedback form in ImTranslator Options
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 5974554, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥Tried to translate entire page at: https://ichbinanderermeinung.de/Dokument93.pdf
Had to copy/paste and the whole page was NOT translated.
I expected a new tab open with a translated to English page. Nope. :(
- كتبها Nícolas Justin, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥It is one of the best translators I have ever used, but in this last update of (Aug 27, 2019), it started to use a lot of RAM (8Gb), surely it must be some mistake.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15071925, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥всплывающий "баббл" не работает (
رد المطورنُشرت منذ ٣ أعوامFor all technical issues please use the Feedback form in ImTranslator Options
For your reference, the link to user guide is
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14571061, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥Good functionality but it constantly uses 1% resources in Firefox task manager. I disabled pop-up buddle, translation history, translation providers, dictionaries and for a 1 hour after browser launch it used 4 997 313 processor resources (94 340 ms) but i didn't even use it. Consumption of installed uBlock, Gmail checker plus, Tampermonkey respectively: 9800 (3.2s), 2900 (1s), 3200 (0.6s).
Updated to 15.12 and it actually not fixed for me. The same behavior
- كتبها Amita4ever2, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥It says DICTIONARY in the description. I actually needed a dictionary, but an app that translates too? Great! 2 for 1. Except there is no dictionary. "Dictionary enabled" is clicked in the settings. Help doesn't help. Shows a pop up window with tabs. Mine doesn't have them. Not sure what to do.
The translator part seems to work well enough, but that is not the main reason I got it. Maybe I'll appreciate that later... if I keep it.
***UPDATE: The developer kindly responded below telling me how wonderful their dictionary is, but the link they provided was to the page I've already been to showing a pop up window with TABS. As I said, mine doesn't have tabs or anything like them, so unless a link can be provided showing me where to turn ON the dictionary tab, I am still disappointed with it.
رد المطورنُشرت منذ ٤ أعوامImTranslator Dictionary translates words and displays alternative translations along with the part of speech.
In addition to the translation variants, each dictionary entry displays a set of reverse translations to the original language, if available.
The Dictionary covers over 90 language combinations with English language and many other language pairs.
The dictionary's translations are provided by the Google Translate dictionary.