- Rated 3 out of 5by daltux, 3 maande geledeIt is great. The main issue is it does not work with Firefox Multi-Account Containers. If the URL you try to monitor is set to alway open in a container, Distill is never going to be updated. We need some sort of fix or workaround.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13280059, 7 maande geledeUnlimited LOCAL monitors are not FREE. Local monitors do not use their server. Max free is 25. Insufficient for any typical user. I dont mind paying for cloud monitors but local not being free is greed in my book. In early days this developer seemed genuinely helpful and there was no restriction on local monitors. After all your NOT USING THEIR SERVER. Now use PageProbe that does not have limitation on local monitors
- Rated 4 out of 5by rafaews, 10 maande geledeI'm all for the new design but I miss the on off switch since I use this plugin for work and I don't want it checking out websites once I'm at home (the old switch was faster). Besides that, I love this little thing 💚
- Rated 3 out of 5by kstev99, 'n jaar geledeReally a great extension! Helps me to monitor many things online. Recently after the last update however, I've noticed that any time I connect to a VPN the notifications go haywire, notifying me that every single site has changed though they haven't. I have to subtract a star for the fact that I have to disable my vpn to use it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12230024, 'n jaar geledeIt just doesn't work at all. I can click and it selects the XPath and grabs the text, but then when I save and it checks for changes all I ever get is SELECTION_EMPTY. The same is true if I enter a CSS selector instead. Congrats on the "click and get a selector" part of your app. I wish the rest of it could work at all.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Genio, 'n jaar geledeI like distill for Firefox and cloud based version.
I Really WISH devs will add autorefresh ASAP so I can look out for specific keyword when they appear...that would allow me to drop another add-on that...does that.
Nice job overall... Even if they has been no updates for 24 months...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Durzo, 'n jaar geledeHorrible, gives me tonds of fake alerts, has never gave me a good alert in two months of use and keeps randomly redirecting me to other webpages when I'm doing something