- Rated 4 out of 5by rafaews, 'n jaar geledeI'm all for the new design but I miss the on off switch since I use this plugin for work and I don't want it checking out websites once I'm at home (the old switch was faster). Besides that, I love this little thing 💚
- Rated 4 out of 5by luopa, 2 jaar geledeExtremely helpful for highly focused search activites - eg. looking for job postings. Much recommended.
Some minor flaws with the element selector still - but confident this will gradually be fixed.
- Rated 4 out of 5by CaioMartinelli, 2 jaar geledeThe program is useful but too expensive.
Here in Brazil, an Amazon Prime Full subscription with shipping, videos etc costs $2, Netflix $3, HBO $2, Disney+ $2, Spotify $3. A month's salary to pay for everything including house and food is equivalent to 198 dollars. Paying 12 bucks, the same value as Prime + Netflix + Spotify + Disney+ and HBO all together for one service that just checks for changes on webpages is just absurdly too expensive. If doing regional pricing like these big companies do isn't feasible for you, at least you could launch a plan without cloud services, just to unlock more than 25 checks using only each one hardware for something like $1. That would be awesome.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Alexander Tin, 2 jaar geledeThis is a mostly superb extension that does exactly what it says it does with precision. Highlighting changes and being able to quickly filter what on a page you're tracking (as well as add granular conditions for the change) are invaluable.
There are a couple of things that could be better about its user interface (why does changing the delay on checking pages make me look at a block of code? why can't I pick colors for tags? why is clicking to view change history look so clunky?), but overall it gets the job done.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Kowiana, 3 jaar geledeCloud features and SMS alerts plus 10 minute intervals (though shorter would be nice) make this product worthwhile over other website monitor services. Looking forward to a full release app for Android too!
- Rated 4 out of 5by molitar, 5 jaar geledeRight now it's missing critical ignore 50 character changes or numbers.. it's always detecting stupid changes because 3 numbers change.. Makes it totally useless.. I had to disable it because it would not stop showing changes.
Ok I understand regex but there is no method to change every single scan. I have over 50 pages being scanned that is just way too many to manually change one by one. You need some sort of Wizard to modify all.
And yes I am a Update Scanner user.
Developer responseposted 5 jaar geledeUpdate scanner and Distill are different apps with different behavior. Distill offers finer controls.Consider selecting parts to monitor; it works much better than monitoring the whole page. Best.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Lecron, 6 jaar geledeIf the selector selects links from page, then you can not go through them. Addon URL substitute the page domain. For example
moz-extension: // 3ec15ba2-baa7-473c-b536-e0b82ed9f24e / film / robinzon-na-lune-2009-487514 /