- Rated 4 out of 5by rafaews, 2 maande geledeI'm all for the new design but I miss the on off switch since I use this plugin for work and I don't want it checking out websites once I'm at home (the old switch was faster). Besides that, I love this little thing 💚
- Rated 3 out of 5by kstev99, 3 maande geledeReally a great extension! Helps me to monitor many things online. Recently after the last update however, I've noticed that any time I connect to a VPN the notifications go haywire, notifying me that every single site has changed though they haven't. I have to subtract a star for the fact that I have to disable my vpn to use it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12230024, 3 maande geledeIt just doesn't work at all. I can click and it selects the XPath and grabs the text, but then when I save and it checks for changes all I ever get is SELECTION_EMPTY. The same is true if I enter a CSS selector instead. Congrats on the "click and get a selector" part of your app. I wish the rest of it could work at all.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Genio, 4 maande geledeI like distill for Firefox and cloud based version.
I Really WISH devs will add autorefresh ASAP so I can look out for specific keyword when they appear...that would allow me to drop another add-on that...does that.
Nice job overall... Even if they has been no updates for 24 months...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Durzo, 4 maande geledeHorrible, gives me tonds of fake alerts, has never gave me a good alert in two months of use and keeps randomly redirecting me to other webpages when I'm doing something
- Rated 4 out of 5by luopa, 10 maande geledeExtremely helpful for highly focused search activites - eg. looking for job postings. Much recommended.
Some minor flaws with the element selector still - but confident this will gradually be fixed.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Mustaang, 10 maande geledeThe "Auto-hide notification popup after: " Option doesn't work anymore... it will disappear after 20 seconds, doesn't matter which time you have set.
Also changing the "dom.webnotifications.requireinteraction.enabled" in the about:config to true didn't help.
And somehow the email service doesn't work as well for me.. tried to send it to my gmail but no notification yet.
- Rated 5 out of 5by razmeth, 'n jaar geledeThis app has been phenomenal, being both extremely user friendly and non-intrusive in the way it does what it does. I have used this to obtain extremely hard to find items due to shortages, allowing me to continue my day to day without needing to constantly pay attention to the pages, refreshing constantly. I also reach out to the developer about a minor function I was looking for and they responded promptly and worked with me through the concern. Thank you very much for all of this!