- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Akshat，10 個月前Why this extension needs access to all websites, why its not just the Youtube domain webpages.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 11809630，1 年前I love the idea. Everyone should use one of these if they just want to listen to music.
BUT, on my computers, the music stops mostly at the beginning of a new track i have the «You've got an error, please reboot (ID playing : KBXAos7i0JzOdjYD) » thingy, and it doesn't go away.
And very often when i don't have the previous error, the track is played twice or more, which is a little bit annoying.
Please fix those :-(
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 momonokaori，1 年前Very useful for when you just want to have background music on. However, it doesn't seem to work on live stream news channels. Today, I'm following the French elections on Youtube's France24, Sky News, etc. and although the extension is switched on, the video images are showing.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 RemoveYourMugshot，1 年前Useful to get the info you need from YouTube videos without using your bandwidth and exhausting your computer's battery life.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 robbi73，1 年前Non male. Sarebbe bello se dopo la commutazione da video ad audio (o viceversa) la riproduzione non ripartisse dall'inizio ma riprendesse esattamente dalla precedente timeline.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Pedro Henrique，1 年前Tip: Go to VLC media player > Preferences > Input/Decoders > check the 'Detailed' mode on the bottom > Video, and then uncheck 'Enable video'. Now, just press Ctrl + N on VLC media player and put a YouTube link. You can even minimize VLC and queue more videos while you're at it!