- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Rage the Beast，6 天前It's broken. It hangs there & stops, then displays an error:
"An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: eB1k9xBeb2SgyqBO)"
I am sad. Really enjoyed this add-on while it lasted.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 gundamgenesis，2 個月前Le doy dos estrellas pero en si no puedo decir que no funciona, simplemente que el complemento entra en conflicto con el ublock origin, espero que se comuniquen entre ambos desarrolladores y puedan solucionar este problema
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 emerex，1 年前It technically works if you want to listen to a single video and pick videos manually, but playlists start repeating the same video after a while, even if single video loop is off
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 nijazm，1 年前Works, but hardly. Causes sometimes audio track to refresh multiple times, sometimes interrupting track, sometimes starting from beginning. Easier to observe on slower internet (50 kB/s or bit faster). Also not updated for 5 years. So, not reliable! It stops audio, then refreshes, stops, refreshes, starts from beginning...really annoying! Turning off other extensions like youtube enhancer did not help. Also sometimes changes volume, it boosts so high, almost breaks my ears, during interruptions, then when resumed.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 11809630，1 年前I love the idea. Everyone should use one of these if they just want to listen to music.
BUT, on my computers, the music stops mostly at the beginning of a new track i have the «You've got an error, please reboot (ID playing : KBXAos7i0JzOdjYD) » thingy, and it doesn't go away.
And very often when i don't have the previous error, the track is played twice or more, which is a little bit annoying.
Please fix those :-(
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 robbi73，2 年前Non male. Sarebbe bello se dopo la commutazione da video ad audio (o viceversa) la riproduzione non ripartisse dall'inizio ma riprendesse esattamente dalla precedente timeline.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17150518，2 年前While it technically works (as in you can press the button and it starts streaming only audio), it works globally. So you can't listen to audio in one tab and a video in another.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 foxitron2389，2 年前So here is why I do not like it. For some reason it does not work when in a playlist and auto-play traverses to the next video. It always gets stuck on my version of Firefox (Mac OS - ARM - Firefox 94). Otherwise it works great mind you, but this was my main use case for this, so I am personally disappointed.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 chimmuru，3 年前Works well for the first hour or so, afterwards it either auto refresh the page or it loads the audio really slowly. On 80.0 Firefox. Tried visiting other site to see if it's my connection, it's not.