- 來自 Sithu，12 天前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分While it technically works (as in you can press the button and it starts streaming only audio), it works globally. So you can't listen to audio in one tab and a video in another.
It works but GLOBALLY. I usually play lofi with this extension, sometimes, i wanna watch a quick youtube tutorial or something in another tab, i have to turn off the extension. it is becoming more & more annoying, so, I remove the extension, play lofi in 144px, then i watch my other stuffs.
Another thing is sometimes, the extension crashes, sometimes same video is being looped(note that i don't turn on loop function on youtube or other extension)
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 17150518，14 天前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分While it technically works (as in you can press the button and it starts streaming only audio), it works globally. So you can't listen to audio in one tab and a video in another.
- 來自 Terra，17 天前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Great concept, but unfortunately is non-functional for me; gets stuck in rewind loops and won't play more than a few seconds of audio. Also, this shouldn't need permission for all websites, only youtube.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13378981，22 天前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分I gave 3 stars only so i can leave a review to ask some questions here in hopes to get a response from dev(s). Please pardon my ignorance if this is apparent to most.
1. If this is only for YouTube website then why do you need access to my data for "all" websites?
2. Will this work on the most recently updated version of Android Firefox?
(I use an add-on that allows me to turn off my display or navigate to another app while it still plays in background but am unsure if it reduces any bandwidth by doing this, only battery consumption)
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16977910，1 個月前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分I love this extension.
Very simple, grey its off, Red/white it's on. I put the icon next to the search box, just a click to toggle on/off.
Youtube loads much faster with it as well. perfect for music and audio books.
- 來自 foxitron2389，2 個月前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分So here is why I do not like it. For some reason it does not work when in a playlist and auto-play traverses to the next video. It always gets stuck on my version of Firefox (Mac OS - ARM - Firefox 94). Otherwise it works great mind you, but this was my main use case for this, so I am personally disappointed.