- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Elle Victore，14 天前If you're looking for an alternative to YouTube High Definition add-on this is the one.
With a lot of features that you didn't know you needed this is one of the best things out here, making YouTube actually a lot better than its current state.
This powerful add-on allows you to:
• Set a fixed resolution for video playing so you don't have to change it every time.
• Always display subtitles when available.
• Add a loop button so you don't have to right-click to get the menu for loop. Loop can be active for ever.
• Change the video player size and features.
• Apply a visual theme for YouTube background, auto-expand descriptions, hide ads and much more!
Not working on mobile view? Toggle Firefox desktop mode and you'll be ready to go.
This is a must have!
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 –Phase–，1 個月前Very, very good replacement for Enhancer for Youtube. Has all the same features Enhancer did, and even some that it didn't. I will be using this until Enhancer comes back (if it ever does). Thanks a lot for providing this amazing extension!hi! you could also always use both. This is growing since 2012 (just late on Firefox). looking forward to fast maintenance always through finally being visible /popular enough on github to attract some volunteers and want to register a non-profit.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 armadillo1899，1 個月前Sadly the subtitle customisation only works on desktop mode if you're on mobile. I hope it'll get fixed in the future.hi! yet we run on www.youtube.com, so nothing runs on m.youtube.com, which sees ~17% as much traffic and i like it being less heavy of a page and wondered to suggest it to desktop users /with modification - "mobile youtube always" : https://github.com/code-charity/youtube/issues/1211 - Yet it also is a different website, thus the layout / UI work will oftne be like a new extension and both are subject to change /need maintenance. - Besides playback features like speed and volume and pip are a browser standard and might already work on many websites, if we let the extension run there (so we should first finish every idea about these, as they last may only cause 5 star reviews.) - Please post any requests and ideas in our github (~=todo-list)