- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13509381，6 年前I have two Gmail accounts, when click the non-defualt one to check inbox, Gmail asks for password every time. Is this something related to the new annoying Firefox, or the add-on itself. I remember the add-on was working perfectly before.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13210288，7 年前I was using xnotifier for long time. But if FF do not allow using scrips, then 4.0.3 and now 4.1.3 became useless. It's also sad, that if I want to check my mailboxes I probably will need install 3-4 different add-ons, and I don't like this.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 12947913，7 年前I use this addon for some time now. I use it for my gmail account and my fastmail account. However, since version 4 the fastmail script doesn't work anymore, even it was made by the dev itself. That's no option for me, so i stick to 3.5.23 But the problem in the old version is that gmail doesn't open and instead you're directed to your google account where you have to login. So i now use 3.5.23 for fastmail alone. If the newer version would improve and that i'm able to use both accounts again (gmail and fastmail) i would give it a higher rating.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Canis Enigmas，7 年前X-Notifier was the best extension for Firefox and version 3 was the absolute pinnacle of its abilities.
But I'm not even sure what is the point of 4.0:
It allows you to add multiple accounts for different services, but you're only able to log into the one that is set to default!
If this version no longer supports Scripts, why is there still a "Script" option to add to your account list?
This version is just so badly done, I'm not even sure if it has even gotten to the beta stage!
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Minifix，7 年前In earlier versions you could simply click on the X notifier icon and it would open your inbox. Now I have to click on the icon and then again on the mail account. Not a big issue perhaps, but I find it annoying when I cannot customize functions according to my personal needs.
Also, it deletes my accounts now every time there's an update. Didn't do that before...
I give it two stars, where before there would have been five!
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Mahisha RheGa，7 年前After few year using this, i'm very happy and never have any problem... but now after update, all my account data is gone... I start to re-enter all information again and test do start clean history. BOOM... happen again, all is gone.
so sad to say goodbye, plz fix it...
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 richardnpaul，7 年前V.3.5.23 of this plugin is great, however, Mozilla have screwed it by removing functionality that is required to keep it as great as it is.
As a result, we end up with a s**tty Chrome standard plugin that doesn't even work for me at the moment; none of my accounts work, they don't fetch mail and just show up in red even after having to readd them to the v4 of the program, at all (and I had six of them to readd.)
Chrome extensions are the lowest common denominator when it comes to plug ins and so are not what Mozilla should be aiming for and they should not be forcing their loyal plugin developers to remove useful functionality from their plugins just because they can't be ar*ed to develop a proper solution to allow the plugin to work as it did (functionally.)
As you can see, I don't fault Byungwook here, I fault the lazy f**ktard developers and/or pathetic leadership at Mozilla.
However, I have to rate the plugin how it is now at v4 and so I've had to rate it at 2* rather than 4* that v3.5.23 would receive.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Daniel，7 年前This was such a great add-on. But now it's very painful to check emails. It's good I suppose if you have 1 email account. But when you have 7 like I do this use to work seamlessly. If anyone is having any issues with the new update, simply install the old version 3.5.23. But in the future FireFox is going to make the old version stop working which will be said.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 12696673，7 年前For the last update, does'nt work at all on Firefox (Win 7) : 2 Hotmail accounts + 1 Yahoo and unable to check correctly. I wan't to open the 1st hotmail account, but it opens the 2nd account. I click again on the 1st hotmail account but NO it opens the 2nd account. I click on the 2nd and it opens the 2nd. There I click the 1st and AT LEAST it opens the 1st account.
It seems this update is not able to check 2 accounts from the same supplier.
Anyway before everything worked perfectly but as always, an update means "doesn't work". Not sure to keep X notifier, I'm loosing to much time to access my differents accounts, it'll be faster to open a window/account and typing my password