- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15092203，4 年前I've used this for YEARS.... though sadly it doesn't work anymore for Yahoo. When I try to check, I receive a notice that I'm signing in on my 2fa. No matter if I allow the sign in or not, the notifier doesn't connect.
It works fine, however, with Yahoo accounts that do not use 2fa, only a u/p.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14969423，5 年前app stopped working 6 months ago only shows notifications to last email account opened all the other email account do not show (all accounts are are with outlook.com ) support has not responded in 2 weeks
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13650119，5 年前Just updated 2/21/19. ??? To do WHAT? Still DOES. NOT. WORK. Author needs to get a new line of work, since this thing won't.
DOES. NOT. WORK. Author refuses to respond to ANYTHING, ANYWHERE! Forum sign-up is screwed up so badly it won't work either. I'd give zero stars if I could! (Sad part is that it worked GREAT just a week ago!)
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Mondona，5 年前I have used X-notifier for more than ten years. It used to be good and was a pleasure to use, but recently it has become unreliable and slow. Very poor response to bug reports.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13981882，6 年前It doesn't work, it worked well for the first couple of years then stopped notifying me of new emails.
If I click on my email provider in the drop down window it takes me to my email account but it doesn't notify me of new emails which is the whole point of this add on !