- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17787068，1 個月前This used to work for years, then all of a sudden doesn't show up with a right click in a background tab, and therefore does not work because ti is not accessable
開發者回應張貼於 1 個月前Thanks for reaching out. We are aware of this issue but unfortunately, this is a Firefox bug. We’ve reported the bug and hope that the issue will be resolved by Firefox soon. We will be rolling out an update as soon as possible.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15260134，1 個月前As of a few days ago this add-on NO LONGER WORKS with Firefox. Despite claims by the developer reinstalling it WILL NOT WORK. I have done it multiple times, on two separate computers, with the same result each time. This add-on is broken. I just use Google Lens now.
開發者回應張貼於 1 個月前Thanks for reaching out. We are aware of this issue but unfortunately, this is a Firefox bug. We’ve reported the bug and hope that the issue will be resolved by Firefox soon. As soon as it is resolved, we will roll out an update and ping you.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 merquis00，1 年前100+ fake reviews for this. 0 results for the most overused internet images? 4.2 rating? seriously?. clean up reviews please.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14108576，1 年前I'm doubtful this even works.
After installing TinEye, I performed side-by-side searches for three images off the web, Google's image search vs TinEye. Google found 9, 14, and 103 image matches; TinEye found zero, zero, and zero.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 M P，1 年前Barely works, if at all. Even when it worked it gave back very limited results.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 16745788，2 年前бесполезный плагин как и сайт
проверил на аватарках друзей, на еще кое чем, ничего не нашел!
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15890019，3 年前Tried TinEye a couple of times: first time a year or so ago, but it was not finding images, often returning zero results. Then I tried HagGeowanni's reverse image search Add-On which found the same images in 50 or more locations. I stuck with that right up until recently when as reset lost all my add-ons and I was tempted to try TinEye again to see why so many find it so good. But it just doesn't work: I run a search, TinEye can't find the image at all, yet when I use HG's add-on, it finds them all no problem. I presume that TinEye fails to work in a browser setup to stop my usage from being tracked.
開發者回應張貼於 3 年前I'm sorry that you're not able to find the images you're looking for using TinEye. Though we add tens of millions of images every day, there are images that we haven't found yet, or can't find due to restrictions, such as on most social media sites.
I can assure you that we do not track your usage in any way. If you believe that TinEye isn't working in your properly in your browser, I encourage to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can look in to that for you.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Corvid，3 年前Downloaded on firefox. Right click on photos and nothing to do with TinEye shows up. Don't bother downloading this
開發者回應張貼於 3 年前Hi Corvid. I'm sorry you're having trouble with the extension. Some websites block right clicks on images, in which case the extension can't work on it. I suggest trying on images on other sites; I know cnn.com images work. If it still doesn't appear, then there must be an installation problem. If you'd like to email email@example.com I'd be happy to help.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15019702，4 年前Sorry to tell You. But TinEye almost let me fall for a scam. Only because I was smart enough to use Google Image Search, and I barely got out before any damage was done. TinEye gave me no results on ten photos while google did much better. I need to be sure, so I must discard TinEye as a reliable search machine.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14799867，4 年前Wow, now TinEye's crippled itself by pandering to the datamining whOres at google. NO WAY do I allow google's intrusive cookies on MY PC, TinEye, so you and your lazy monetizing execs can go stuff yourselves.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14770839，4 年前You added this f**** capcha, i deleted addon. After more than 5 years using, big dissapoint.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13989027，5 年前URI Too Long Error everytime, Useless
開發者回應張貼於 5 年前I'm sorry that you're having trouble with the extension. If you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the issue (e.g., which version of Firefox you're using, what operating system you're on, what websites you are trying to search) we would be happy to investigate.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 AnotherPersona，5 年前TinEye has pretty much always been junk. Google, Yandex, and Bing are a million times better. Tin can't find the picture lying on the floor in front of it.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 David ，5 年前Used to work but now finds ZERO results. I even tested images that I've uploaded to several sites and it did not find a single one of them. So decided to try Google search. It doesn't work either! What is going on with these reverse image search engines?
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13501221，5 年前This extension is just useless. I've got "0 results" for any image I tested.