- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Yemeth，3 個月前It works and keeps getting better and better.
When it doesn't work, it's mostly due to strange websites doing strange things (the kind of problems you experience with every password manager).
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 cryptosteve，10 個月前Already works very well. Sometimes non-password fields are covered by the popup and there are other small problems. I would be very happy about a further development anyway.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Tommi，1 年前Two very important problems:
• 2FA codes are randomly pasted (even after login), therefore overwriting the clipboard.
• The login fields are not correctly identified.
As of right now, the extension is more stressful than useful.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Antti Harju，1 年前It quite sketchy to encourage your users to install a random-seeming extension for their password autofill. I have never before heard of "Phoebe Code Limited" in relation to Strongbox.
But it seems to work wonders :) love the "always fill on load with first match" option. Way better than Apple's integration.