- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13390173，6 年前The add-on does a great job by attempting to secure every internet connection established.
the only law is that it has no convenient option to hinder insecure connections on former secured pages.
It would be a great benefit if an option was available that would grant HTTPS Everywhere the role of a master rule so that pages listed as secure in HTTPS Everywhere do not fall back to http.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Spencer T，6 年前The UI is so simple and clean it puts HTTPS Everywhere to shame. I am a die-hard HTTPS Everywhere convert; I'll be using Smart HTTPS from now on.
Thank you for documenting the settings page so well--it makes customization so much easier and more enjoyable.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 12807278，6 年前An awesome add-on, delights me much because HTTPS Everywhere failed at a particular page where Smart HTTPS (revived) succeeded. Only one minor thing to take care of.
The icon of add-on in firefox toolbar after installation appears as old blue icon, not as the green shield one shown on this page. Please please make the toolbar icon same as on this page because I really like the green shield. 5-stars :)
However there might be some problems in some bank sites, particularly during net-banking or the last stage where you automatically return from the bank portal to the site which was paid by you.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Dave L，6 年前Just wanted to say thank you! As a long time user of Self Destructing Cookies, i am preparing to move to Firefox 57, and looking for replacements of add-ons that will not be updating for that version. I'll using your app concurrently on both Firefox 55 and 57. So, if I have anything helpful to add, i'll be back. So far, I love the look and feel of the app, and UI. Reminds me of my other must have add-on, Ublock Origin.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Tim Reeves，6 年前I compared this with the much better known "HTTPS Everywhere" and find that this algorithm is much better - rather than depending on outdated and incomplete static knowledge, just try if it works, quietly revert if not. Optimal strategy. Just one little wish open: Not yet translated to German.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Tristan，7 年前I've been looking to replace my extensions with WebExtension rewrites so I don't have issues once we get to Firefox 57.
Not only does this add-on support WebExtensions (which has better performance), but it's also better than HTTPS Everywhere in my opinion. Rather than using HTTPS on known sites, it actively tries to use it no matter what, and keeps track of which websites don't support it.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 12952399，7 年前Great addon. But I would like to ask the addon creator in future versions to add support for the "Enable incognito mode" option, not only for private browsing mode but also for the usual. Please do it.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Mike M.，7 年前Beautiful set-it-and-forget-it add-on. I've used HTTPS Everywhere as well as HTTPS by Default, which were both very nice and did what they were supposed to do, but Smart HTTPS has become my favorite.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Saverdun，7 年前Like a rollin' stone.
1- 'Smart HTTPS (revived)' is definitely faster than its non-WebExtension ancestor. It runs flawlessly here, first site analysis (when a site appears to not support https) appears to perform even faster than before and I've never encountered the 3 seconds default maximum delay before switching to http when applicable : it's very quickly understood by the add-on.
2- Time is on the side of 'Smart HTTPS' (revived or not but time will remain on its revived side) because more and more sites are shifting to https, this is notorious.
Hence, I've abandoned a well-known HTTPS approach, that of a listing, in favor of this approach (do it securely, return to non-secure if applicable and write it down to avoid further https quest) which seems more and more pertinent with... time.