- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Sexy Gandalf，1 年前It is good when it works, but it is causing major lag when using my browser because I have over 50 tabs open. It would be better if I could enable it on a tab when I need it, rather than it constantly searching my tabs for any returns available.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 arst，1 年前Today I finally found what caused my Firefox slow. I usually have over 50 tabs opened at the same time, but I use Auto Tab Discard to close inactive tab. With Cashreward I don't have problems when switching between tabs. But with Shopback turned on, I noticed it causes delay when click on other tabs, sometimes become no response. I have to disable it for now maybe it will get fixed in the future.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Rob，3 年前This would be good if it stayed logged in.
I start it when I am looking to buy something. But if I close the browser or leave it for a few hours or refresh to a new page.
I have to remember to check that it is still logged in and to log it back in.
It should just remain logged in in the background when your browser is open, or for a period eg 4 hours, 8 hours, till I close it.
Again today I ordered 2 items from EBay and I started up Cashback and it was green.
I closed out of Ebay and did some searching for the items, then went back to Ebay to buy.
I clicked on the Watchlist and selected the first item, ordered and paid. Selected the 2nd item and ordered and paid.
Then I noticed the S had gone back to Red ... Why does it keep turning off ugh.
So many items I have bought and then see the Red S. Very frustrating.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15756518，4 年前extension needs much work:
1. too many pop-up bubbles. you need to work silently.
2. there's no link back to shopback.sg. Add the link
3. there aren't any referral links (i.e. same product cheaper or better cashback at another ShopBack store...)