- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Kris，2 個月前This works really well right out of the box. I configured mine to only use PNG and it's quick.. Naming convention is perfect.. I don't think it could get any better than this and should be added as a default plugin for FF. SICK AF!!!
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Mirko，2 個月前Marvellous. Tiny (38k), effective and easy to use extension. It's what I was looking for. No horrible effect of scrolling while taking screenshot, plenty of configurable options for all the needs (naming, quality, target dir). Absolutely perfect!
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Zakuta，2 年前best thing about this extension is simplicity.no screen popups or new tabs to edit screenshot.
Good work keep it up !
just introduce hot keys. so there would be no need to click on extension and select from list. -OR- just introduce priority option in extension setting. so that just click on that camera icon and screenshot captured according to settings priority.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Kralle，2 年前Die Qualität ist besser geworden, oder??? Habe noch zusätzlich den "Fireshot" für bessere Scrennfotos installiert, aber ich glaube den Werbe-Shot kann ich jetzt runterschmeißen.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Marat Nepomnyashy，2 年前This extension did take screenshot of the entire page for me. Also recommend enabling 'devtools.command-button-screenshot.enabled' in 'about:config' as described by another user below, but that workflow would be less convenient.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 pete，2 年前This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for in a screenshot tool! (I've looked through many screenshot tools. Too often they involve arcane approaches to screen captures -- or, more often, just don't deliver what they claim to do.) Really glad I found this. Thanks Manuel -- nicely done: 5-STARS