- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Zakuta，7 個月前best thing about this extension is simplicity.no screen popups or new tabs to edit screenshot.
Good work keep it up !
just introduce hot keys. so there would be no need to click on extension and select from list. -OR- just introduce priority option in extension setting. so that just click on that camera icon and screenshot captured according to settings priority.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Kralle，8 個月前Die Qualität ist besser geworden, oder??? Habe noch zusätzlich den "Fireshot" für bessere Scrennfotos installiert, aber ich glaube den Werbe-Shot kann ich jetzt runterschmeißen.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Marat Nepomnyashy，1 年前This extension did take screenshot of the entire page for me. Also recommend enabling 'devtools.command-button-screenshot.enabled' in 'about:config' as described by another user below, but that workflow would be less convenient.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 pete，1 年前This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for in a screenshot tool! (I've looked through many screenshot tools. Too often they involve arcane approaches to screen captures -- or, more often, just don't deliver what they claim to do.) Really glad I found this. Thanks Manuel -- nicely done: 5-STARS
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 KnOwlEdge，2 年前This is the ONLY, absolutely ONLY Screenshot Addon which I have found that really works. I have tried ALL of them, methodically. Many do strange stuff like zooming in and taking screenshot only of the left side of the page, another was taking well the width but not going till the bottom, another was not having the option for full page, etc.
With this you can do ALL, full page, selection, visible part, perfect.
Thanks Manuel :)
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 user，2 年前Firefox default tool refuses to take lossless screenshot of long pages (.png or lossless copy). Sounds crazy, but it's true - you can read the issue "Ignore the PNG to JPEG Cutoff Limit...". This addon can be used as a workaround. Another workaround is to use developer tools screenshot (devtools.command-button-screenshot.enabled in about:config).
Format string similar to default tool is "Screenshot_%Y-%m-%d %t".