- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 GuntherTheGoat，2 個月前Good enough I put the effort into making an account to leave a 5 star review. This is the only one I could find that does what it says it does and does it properly.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Kris，4 個月前This works really well right out of the box. I configured mine to only use PNG and it's quick.. Naming convention is perfect.. I don't think it could get any better than this and should be added as a default plugin for FF. SICK AF!!!
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Mirko，4 個月前Marvellous. Tiny (38k), effective and easy to use extension. It's what I was looking for. No horrible effect of scrolling while taking screenshot, plenty of configurable options for all the needs (naming, quality, target dir). Absolutely perfect!
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Seedypoet，5 個月前While it does seem to work well, I was unable to get the icon to appear on any of my toolbars on separate computers. And with no hotkey, if you are screen-shooting a few tabs at a time, it's not any more convenient than clicking through the Firefox screenshot option. The only advantage seems to be the "full page" feature which most people would probably use the fewest amount of times.
Addendum: I was planning on changing this review today, as I reviewed other add-ons I also started using yesterday. Then I saw the developer response, and thought I should hurry before they get any more irate.
I did know about the "pin to toolbar" option for the add-ons. However, when I first tried it, the icon still did not show up on the toolbar. It wasn't until later that I noticed that others weren't showing up either after trying to pin them. So, I removed those add-ons and reinstalled them. Then it worked. This was a brand new profile, so maybe some bug or something that came with an update? I don't know.
As for the shortcut key, I also noticed that the keys for this add-on was in conflict with another key, which I thought was the problem. But after removing the conflict - and then reinstalling the add-on - it still doesn't work. Another bug? I don't know. In any case, I raised my rating to four stars since, as discovered, this was obviously issues with Firefox itself and not just the add-on.
開發者回應張貼於 5 個月前That's just Mozilla completely killing any usability in their UI. Business as usual...
The icon no longer appears automatically. You have to click this silly puzzle piece button in your toolbar, scroll down to "Save Screenshot", click the gear icon, there and choose "Pin to Toolbar". Mozilla has been told by many users in several Bug reports that this needs improvement, but Mozilla doesn't care...
For hotkeys, you have to use the Mozilla built-in hotkey editor. In "about:addons", click the upper right "gear icon" and choose "Manage Extension Shortcuts".
And in future, please ask your questions on GitHub. Thanks.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 JMJAR，1 年前Works good until you try a "selection" with scrolling... Doesn't work in these cases.
開發者回應張貼於 1 年前There may be some websites where scrollable content is not captured. If it is a "big site" then it may be possible to place a workaround for it (if I can access it as I won't create accounts just to make websites working).
But this is a support request and you are posting it on a review system. The right place for your issue would have been the GitHub issue tracker.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Zakuta，2 年前best thing about this extension is simplicity.no screen popups or new tabs to edit screenshot.
Good work keep it up !
just introduce hot keys. so there would be no need to click on extension and select from list. -OR- just introduce priority option in extension setting. so that just click on that camera icon and screenshot captured according to settings priority.