- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Demerion，4 個月前Does what you expect it to. Comes with a keyboard shortcut if you don't want another icon in the shortcuts bar.
My only request: A different shortcut icon without the 90° in it. I think it would look very clean! Maybe a toggle in the preferences?Added (Next version I have plans to add option to hide button icon on youtube control bar and use only shortcuts)
- change default icons
- add option to change icons in the add-on Preferences (5 icons per button)
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Betsey，4 個月前the zoom/mirror button hasn't worked since the latest update unfortunately even after restarting/refreshing/removing the addon. usually a good plugin though. edit: the keybind still works but the button doesn't. will change my review to reflect that it still works :)i have tried deleting and reinstalling. it works without problems
please try checking the add-on preference to see if the value of "Adjust the Zoom/Mirror" still exists (normally this value will be set at start)
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17065984，1 年前Im using 3440 x 1440 monitor. if i rotate video and switch it to full screen mode, it does not fit to the screen and gets smaller. can you fix this? /// (10/12)It works perfectly. Thank you so much!
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 goForAnotherLife，1 年前Hi there creater, thanks for this amazing addon.
Just a quick feedback, after the latest update on Youtube, the addon icon are not appear in the youtube bar, but the function still work using keyboard shortcut.
Edit: button is back.
Another question, is there anyway to keep the rotation while using picture-in-picture mode?Edit
It's impossible. Picture-in-picture mode is a built-in browser and there are no APIs to customize
If you are using MAC OS, you can try IINA program which has rotation feature.
IINA player: https://iina.io/
add-on "Open In IINA" : https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/open-in-iina-x/
Hi. Thanks for the feedback.
What do you mean latest update on Youtube? I tested it but the button still show.
If you are installing the add-on for the first time, you need to refresh the page
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 12738831，2 年前Edit 2020-09-24:
Thank you. Now it works! I didn't know that there was a way to change the shortcuts for extensions. I assumed that it is not possible because there is no option to change Firefox' own shortcuts.
Hi. I really like this addon, but since I don't use a US keyboard, I can't get all of the keyboard shortcuts to work. The rotate and mirror shortcuts don't work. All others do (moving and zooming). Can you please look into that? I'm using a german qwertz keyboard.
Thanks and keep up the good work!added. try to update to version 5.1.0
Shortcuts ( You can change Shortcuts via Manage Extension Shortcuts )
- Rotate : ctrl+shift+9 or ctrl+shift+/
- Zoom in : ctrl+shift+.
- Zoom out : ctrl+shift+,
- Move left : ctrl+shift+arrow-left
- Move right : ctrl+shift+arrow-right
- Move up : ctrl+shift+arrow-up
- Move down : ctrl+shift+arrow-down
- Mirror : ctrl+shift+8 or ctrl+shift+'
- Reset Zoom/Move/Mirror Options : ctrl+shift+7 or ctrl+shift+z
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13614508，2 年前Possible solution: With some experimentation, I noticed the issue went away whenever I closed all tabs of YouTube, and opened up a new one (it wasn't enough to close all but one, I had to close all and then open a new one). The issue came back if I opened a second or more tabs. Hope this helps.
Edit 3: Started randomly working, here's hoping it stays that way.
Original review: Zoom / Mirror works fine but Rotate is not working for me for some reason.
Edit 1: Thanks for the response. I'm using Firefox Browser 80.0.1 (64-bit). I'm using the current default layout on YouTube. I couldn't get it to work on any videos so I don't know if a link is needed. I also tried disabling all other add-ons but the issue stayed, so it shouldn't be a compatibility issue with other add-ons affecting YouTube.
Edit 2: I tried reinstalling, didn't fix it. I'll edit the review again if the problem resolves or I figure something out. Thanks for responding either way, I appreciate it.Edit-2 2020/09/14
i figured out some problem when watching live stream. rotation button will be broken after you clicked it.
please update to v5.0.3 maybe this fix your problem as well
feel free to reply me if you figured out the problems. thanks
i still didn't find any issue both mac / windows on this browser version (80.0.1) . could you try to remove and reinstall the new version add-on (v.5.0.2 update today) ?
after installation, try reloading the Youtube page.
Hi. I have tried many videos but I haven't found any issues.
Which version of Firefox are you using ?
Not working with old or new layout ?
Can you share a link where the button doesn't work?