- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 18103031，1 個月前EDIT: In the v5.4.8 version ITS FIXED Thank you very much this addon is amazing!
I've watched your video i know why its not working for you.. you have to be in "Theater mode" not "Default view" shortcut: (t)
try again in Theater mode and it will not play (and when you load the page wait like 5 sec before going Fullscreen cuz sometimes if you do it too fast the video will start playing)
If it works now great, now install your Addon and do the exact same thing it will always play the video when you go Fullscreen
開發者回應張貼於 1 個月前Updated to v5.4.8
- Fix autoplay problem
I'll inform you, this one can't be fixed.
In theater mode, there is a problem when pressing rotate for the first time that it doesn't fit properly (while in default view / no problem in fullscreen) which is caused by the width and height of the image in theater mode.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 crazylife，9 個月前2023/03/15
I've tried changing settings but still can't find the cause.
So, I may use shortcuts instead temporary.
Thanks for the help.
If I signed out my google account, the zoom menu will pop out.
I have several google accounts.
When I sign in the specific account, menu is not appearing, but shortcuts work.
Other accounts can work normally with menu.
"Zoom" is not working since few days ago, and the "rotate" still works.
I clicked the "zoom" button and the control panel is not appearing.
I install "Rotate Youtube Video" only, no other addons.
The Firefox is newest version 110.0.1 (64bit).
開發者回應張貼於 9 個月前2023/03/15
Ok, how is that account different from the others? I tried switching my google account but it didn't have a problem. Try changing the language or changing the theme, no problem.
I don't know what the cause is, I can't fix it. If you know the cause then please reply me.
I've checked both Windows and Mac in the latest version (v110.0.1), but it doesn't have a problem when pressing the zoom button and the menu doesn't pop up.
Please remove this add-on and install it in the latest version (Upload Today v5.4.7)
*** Not update. Remove it > Close Firefox > Reopen Firefox and install the add-on ***
I don't know what caused it. But I reworked the code sequence of the zoom function. Hope it solves your problem. If the menu still doesn't pop up Try using shortcuts instead.
HI. i have checked. It still works normally.
Can you try disabling all addons to just this one? If it works, it means some of your addons are in conflict with this one.
If it works then please reply me. I want to know which addon it is so I can check and fix it.
If not, what version of firefox are you using?
Previously, there were people who had problems with this zoom function as well because they were using Firefox Nightly, some versions that had problems.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Demerion，1 年前Does what you expect it to. Comes with a keyboard shortcut if you don't want another icon in the shortcuts bar.
My only request: A different shortcut icon without the 90° in it. I think it would look very clean! Maybe a toggle in the preferences?Added (Next version I have plans to add option to hide button icon on youtube control bar and use only shortcuts)
- change default icons
- add option to change icons in the add-on Preferences (5 icons per button)
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Betsey，1 年前the zoom/mirror button hasn't worked since the latest update unfortunately even after restarting/refreshing/removing the addon. usually a good plugin though. edit: the keybind still works but the button doesn't. will change my review to reflect that it still works :)i have tried deleting and reinstalling. it works without problems
please try checking the add-on preference to see if the value of "Adjust the Zoom/Mirror" still exists (normally this value will be set at start)
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17065984，2 年前Im using 3440 x 1440 monitor. if i rotate video and switch it to full screen mode, it does not fit to the screen and gets smaller. can you fix this? /// (10/12)It works perfectly. Thank you so much!
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 goForAnotherLife，2 年前Hi there creater, thanks for this amazing addon.
Just a quick feedback, after the latest update on Youtube, the addon icon are not appear in the youtube bar, but the function still work using keyboard shortcut.
Edit: button is back.
Another question, is there anyway to keep the rotation while using picture-in-picture mode?Edit
It's impossible. Picture-in-picture mode is a built-in browser and there are no APIs to customize
If you are using MAC OS, you can try IINA program which has rotation feature.
IINA player: https://iina.io/
add-on "Open In IINA" : https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/open-in-iina-x/
Hi. Thanks for the feedback.
What do you mean latest update on Youtube? I tested it but the button still show.
If you are installing the add-on for the first time, you need to refresh the page