- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Чувак，4 年前On some sites correctly work with Compatibility Mode, all the time manual activation of the mode is inconvenient. You can add check always on for this amode to your settings, or at least a list of sites with automatic on compatibility mode?
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14460057，5 年前Does what it says it would do. Only problem I found is that links to file downloads on the page became broken. Still beats clicking next and waiting for the page to load every time!
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14180788，5 年前Finally, an extension that lets me forego the "Next" link at the bottom of web pages.
With the older versions of FF, I'd become dependent on "Space Bar Next" so that I could flip through multiple pages without having to click on a link. Unfortunately, all of the contenders as a replacement don't work. PageZipper, however, eliminates the need for even hitting the space bar and simply presents the next page below the preceding one... so you just scroll and scroll and scroll.
Strong work, Jonathan Koomjian!!
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 PeacefulSage，6 年前Great addon, works as intended!!
Can it be possible to remember compatibility setting for individual websites.
Also can you please add exclude list, as adding google.com to whitelist breaks mail.google.com.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 skid，7 年前Kept this add-on as it works with pages where others don't.
The whitelist does not work with sites for domains which end in a country. For example, www.yahoo.com.ru
Suggest to add an option to remove the pop-up toolbar on the top right hand corner.
Suggest the option to remove the icon from the toolbar and access the options from the Tools menu.