- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Blue Kindred，1 年前Be aware that this app installed a so-called "sponsored search engine" and defaults your browser to it. The actual product in no way worked for me. I don't what this product actually is, but it sure didn't convert my zip files. All is did was change my search engine to something I've never head of!
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 12972968，1 年前Converted a .MP# to .WAV and couldn't playback the .WAV file. WIN10 said "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file."
開發者回應張貼於 1 年前We just tried and could not detect any issue with playing the audio file. WAV is supported natively by Windows Media Player. If you would like to have an in depth look with your file, please contact our support. Have a nice day.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 aj，2 年前tried to convert a video to audio. I ended up with a 1 minute audio track of a robot reading a promo for this software instead of the audio i wanted. Goes without saying, it's totally useless.
開發者回應張貼於 2 年前Hi AJ,
we are sorry to hear that we were not able to convert your video. It's possible that the file format or encoding used in the video is not supported by our service. :(
Please excuse the inconvenience.
If you wish to receive more information, you can always contact our support team and they will find out what happened.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 harkaitz，4 年前queria crear un wlmp a avi, pero lo ha hecho fatal ......movie maker is "finito"
開發者回應張貼於 4 年前WLMP files actually do not contain video data, they have more or less instructions about how to cut the raw footage:
To solve the problem and if you have the raw video files in addition to the WLMP file, you can download the Windows Movie Maker for free and render a video.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 BugMagnet，4 年前Major memory mismanagement.
I have had issues for weeks but didn't have time to trace the problem. And it is this add-on.
I have 16GB of RAM and when I start firefox with this add-on enabled, all available RAM is used and it goes into SWAP mode with several more GB. My diagnostic monitor showed FF using over 25GB with Online Convert enabled.
Bye Bye for me....for now
開發者回應張貼於 4 年前Hi, thank you for your report. This is the first time we hear from users having a problem like this. Though very unlikely, we have investigated in the issue and could not reproduce the problem. We have enabled and disabled the plugin several times on several machines and could not see a difference in memory consumption of Firefox. I'm sorry that we can not help here any further.