- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 DPO777，12 天前I am giving a 3 out of 5 (Down the Middle) The extension is amazingly fast to compile all the tabs into one tab but is excruciatingly painfully slow to restore tabs. Can this be fixed. Other extensions such as Tab Stash makes One Tab restore speed look like molasses in deep space. Hopefully there is a fix for this as I like the bigger layout in the OneTab screen. Thanks for your efforts though.
開發者回應張貼於 11 天前Hi, how many tabs do you have stored - is it in the tens of thousands? We're currently working on rewriting the core storage system, so that it should be much faster when the new update is ready
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 sfnadim，1 個月前It is a great tool. There should be ways to copy selected tabs instead of 1 option that collapse restore all the tabs. It also grabs tabs from all separate windows. Options for changing that would be awesome.
Edit: if you click the extension icon it does all that I complained about except launching indivisual tab vs restore all.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 sagwas，2 個月前ich habe begeistert OneTab benutzt. Bis mein Firefox abgestürzt ist. Jetzt ist OneTab und alles, was ich darin gesammelt hatte, weg. Wie bekomme ich das alles wieder zurück??
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Din，2 個月前I love it! It's simple to use, quick to understand, and makes moving between computer easy.
However, it's been like a week since it suddenly stopped working properly. It still saves all my current tabs when I press the button but the contextual menu doesn't work anymore. I have tried everything (even uninstalling and installing again) and nothing... Please, help!
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 thame，6 個月前É uma boa extensão, deve ser útil pra muita gente. Mas tenho poréns. Primeiro, o Mozilla tem a opção de "contêiner", poder usar contas diferentes em cada aba, e ao apertar no botão do "One Tab", as abas do contêiner são fechadas, restaurando só uma aba, então tenho que abri-las novamente, fazendo eu perder tudo o que já estava definido nas abas contêiner. Segundo, seria bom ter como minimizar as abas que são selecionadas manualmente, pra deixar de lado somente as abas que não usarei no momento.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17807620，7 個月前I thought it was great until it disappeared, along with all of the tabs I had saved there, after my last Firefox update. No instructions as to how to get the tabs back -- it should be as easy as clicking a Restore button somewhere. And now I can't get it to work at all, though I no longer trust it going forward to keep all my info safe.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13530010，1 年前after start firefox - button "onetab" in panel - show, but not worked. If disable and enable again onetab addon in firefox settings - botton begin work. After restart PC and start firefox - onetab button again non work.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Magican，1 年前Хорошее расширение, даже думал поставить 4 звезды, но кроме отсутствия сохранения истории переходов (вперёд, назад) каждой вкладки (это минус первая звезда), обнаружилась другая проблема. В связи с тем, что OneTab автоматически НЕ делает резервные копии данных (отсутствует автосохранение), существует риск потери ссылок из-за ошибки самого расширения, которое периодически (хоть и очень редко) сбрасывает своё состояние в ноль. Это минус ещё звезда. Я уже не говорю про скудность экспорта данных (не хватает xml, json или подобного формата). В целом, расширение работает, но оно довольно ущербно.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 TELLALL4ALL，1 年前7-29-23: better. still lags and is slow to respond to user input. Still no way to autosave your tabs, still having to cut and paste and save manually. This would be a good extension to allow syncing among different browsers,but I haven't seen that yet. Should have a way to annotate the tabs easily.
3-17-23: gotten better, good. Need to add an simplified instruction manual. Behaves differently across different browsers, not good. Need to add feature to auto save the urls instead of making you cut and past and manually save them. Still often painfully slow to load up and display and to add the urls to the list. SLOWWWWWW, wake me up when it's over. Good idea, fails mostly on implementation.
12-17-22 Better than it was, but still has a long ways to go to be compatible with most browsers. Biggest problem is constant lags and inability to show the tabs you supposedly saved. No auto backup of tabs, must do manually. Often have to reinstall to get it to work right. It helps but it's a PITA to use it. Better than bookmarks thou.
11-3-2022: another "recommended" addon waiting for someone who actually knows browsers and how to program to fix it's buggy behavior. Slow or impossible to load, unresponsive. No instructions. cannot backup links except manually by cutting and pasting. Has a mind (mentally ill) of it's own, rules for operation constantly changing. Has potential if someone who KNOWS how to program and KNOWS browsers would take it over an fix all it's bugs.
Often requires you to disable and re-enable the extension in order to get it to load. Slow to load. U must manually save the links as there is nothing in the program to do it and it sometimes loses the links. Idiot developer puts the SHARE link button too close to the Lock button and you are constantly having to delete the share that it made accidentally. Often opens a second window without any input from you. It's rough around the edges. Being "recommended" by ffox is no guarantee addons are any good.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 they86，1 年前Incredible how middle-of-the-road this extension still is after all those years of development...
MEMORY REDUCTION: yes, it can help you save memory... But a tab suspender does that equally well.
SESSION MANAGEMENT: well... VERY disappointing for that. On the OneTab Page you cannot move tabs to another window. You can't even rearrange windows.... Pretty useless for anybody who wants the tiniest amount of control over his "sessions".