- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 harl windwolf，8 天前OneTab Team, have you never heard of user-level queries or safeguards?
This add-on desperately needs them, and hopefully you're clever enough to figure out the rest by yourself.
OneTab has been around for so long now and it still feels like just a proof-of-concept type of add-on. It's missing options and features, and it seriously needs some kind of overhaul with a focus on performance when handling more tabs & groups.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 DDjivan，3 個月前I had 500+ tabs and did the mistake of clicking this extension. I have another extension (Panorama View) which grouped them, but OneTab discarded all of that. I tried reopening them all, but Firefox crashed, and after restarting it, all of my tabs were gone. Oh well.
TL;DR: I lost every tab I had.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 18166752，3 個月前stopped working after the last firefox update. The support team does not want to help much. Very upset
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14799992，4 個月前This app is totally useless and a waste of space. When you go to look for your tabs, half of the time they're missing anyway. Why doesn't Firefox change the settings instead and not allow sites like Ebay to open 50 million windows every time you look at a listing. The multiple windows never use to be a problem, so maybe Firefox needs to address this issue so we don't have to have useless apps like 'One Tab' taking up space on our computers just so Ebay can open another, and another, and another window that will be wasting up space in the 'One Tab' app.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Horkglooin93，4 個月前Absolute garbage program. Lost all my tabs after just a period of days having it installed. Found people reporting these same exact issues going back to 2017. Tried solutions and while I was able to recover almost everything, this is too risky. Can't believe it has such high ratings. Avoid at all costs.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 rrr，5 個月前Cannot imagine... It CLOSED all by tabs. Without asking me. I expected it helps me but it destroys everything!!! Do not recommend it. Such a behaviouur of extention is definitely not smart
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15052543，6 個月前I used to love it, and then it stopped working, and now I lose my tabs no matter what I do. What happened to the SAVE the tabs function? Close replaced SAVE and just discards the tabs. Running Firefox 117 on MacOS Ventura 13.5.1.
開發者回應張貼於 6 個月前Hi, did you resolve this issue? We've tested thoroughly in Firefox 117 on Ventura and all seems to be working. If this problem is still happening, please contact support at our web site (https://www.one-tab.com/feedback) and we can see if we can diagnose this further
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 helpimnotdrowning，6 個月前Lost +52 THOUSAND tabs after a crash + update to Firefox 117. Happened a few times with Chrome (one of the reason I switched to Firefox) but I was able to recover those manually. Not here though.
This extension just works so incredibly well when it does; I will be looking for a GOOD alternative for a long time.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 laijsefj，7 個月前All saved tabs were lost from one browser start to the next. Without update or special incident. Many hours of research are now wasted. Very annoying. I can only advise against this add-on - it does not work reliably
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13383315，7 個月前After one day's use, the pinned OneTab tab wouldn't load (just a series of seven dots alternative blinking), my other extensions' icons became unclickable and, worst of all, I lost all my carefully preserved tabs.