- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13899605，4 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I added 80 tabs to OneTab. After a moment, I clicked on Restore and everything disappeared. I do not have any tabs that have been open for about a year. They are not in the history of recently closed windows / tabs. They are nowhere. I lost a lot of valuable information for me :(
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13852482，4 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Broken. This is my favorite add-on but it has stopped working in a catastrophic manner and I just lost all of my tabs. The "bring all tabs into Onetab" function closes all the tabs and windows *but doesn't add them* to the one tab extension. It just threw away all of my tabs. This worked before firefox 57 and yes I am using the updated version. I even uninstalled, restarted, installed the latest version, purposely opened multiple windows with multiple tabs and tried again just to test it... only for it to fail again in the same way. Now I have to go through the history and manually find the 50+ tabs it trashed earlier and switch back to Chrome. They don't even show up under "recently closed". This add-on is essential to my workflow so Chrome is the only option now. tldr: Works perfectly for 1 window, fails epically at multi-window. Was a 5 star, now a 1.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13751814，4 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I used OneTab for months! And now I find all my tabs lost. Without any crash. They're just missing and there's no recovery option. Sorry, this makes OneTab useless.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13591196，4 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I installed One-tab after installing Firefox 57. I set up several tab lists and it worked OK. I then didn't use One-tab for a couple of weeks and all my tab lists have disappeared from One-tab.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13559296，4 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Lost all tabs randomly. I followed guides posted by the devs to recover, but didn't work. I loved this app, but I can't use it anymore after this has happened twice in 3 months. You are better off making a bookmark folder and organizing you tabs in that as it's much safer.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13505072，4 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I've been using OneTab, it was great until I've lost all the tabs (300+ of them) suddenly. I'm not entirely sure why this happenned, my FireFox is version 48.02 as I haven't been able to update it since my Mac OS has become outdated. Maybe the OneTab has become too new for my browser? I now see the "file not found" page on my OneTab tab, and I can no longer see the icon of OneTab either on the toolbar or in the list of add on-s...
- 來自 Peiraiwths，4 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分This add-on is not ready for Quantum. When i Installed it crashed not only my firefox but also whole machine.
In Proccess Explorer Firefox had take in seconds whole 8 GB memory of my Computer without finally creates the onetab bar with me 230+ allready opened tabs. I gave it more than 20 minutes to work for build the bar but fatally didn;t make it.
I had to open task manager to kill the proccess tree of firefox for about 3 times, cause even after the first tries to kills the firefox proccess when i repopened it crashed again. Finally among 3th restart of firefox after a machine restrat it gave me some time to prior uninstall the addon and release the browser from this memory killer. Thanx Luck...i had install the session manager, cause after all these problems finally it had lost all my tabs from tabbar. I restored a previous session of past day and saved my tabs.
I hope they resolve the problem cause, it makes BIG problem to users.
I have only Tab Session Manager active and new tab tool not active
- 來自 Dmytro Korolkov，4 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Great addon BUT after Firefox updating to the last version it not working and seems that my all tab history erased!!! The store.json frile is almost empty and there are no saved tabs there!
- 來自 RJGnyc，4 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Several times all of my saved tabs have disappeared when Firefox updated -- and there is no way to retrieve them! This had appeared to be a very useful extension, but now I have no confidence in it.
- 來自 Juanka Hula，4 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Could you add the option to auto add to the one tab list tabs that have not been visited in for example a week? (With the amount of time being configurable up to a month or something like that)
Could you also add the ability to manually create new tab groups and be able to contract and expand the listed tabs on the groups?