- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 T. Pbx，4 個月前Fantastic. I love being able to segment at this level within a single browser. There are a few things that I wish to make the experience a little smoother such as opening a bookmarks folder in a container tab. However, that is small in comparison to the benefit factor.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Henrik，4 個月前I just want something simmilar to Tab Groups in Chrome. I tried 4 different Add-Ons and this is the best so far. But even this doesn't have the option of hiding groups. There are tons of features, but the basics are missing. Really sad.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14908435，4 個月前I will give it one start because the second and the third most important features are still not implemented.
The second one is sorting. When you have many-many containers, let's say 100, it becomes nightmare to maintain order within them, especially when moving to a new PC.
The third thing that is lack is the ability to add domain masks (like *.google.com) instead of all sub-domains one-by-one to a container's list.
It would also be nice to have the setting to open all links not presented in the current container not in the context of this container. For example, when I open a link in a Google, I don't wish this link to be opened in a "Google's" container, it should be no-container tab.
It seems like Mozilla just released the product and completely abandon it right after release, without any plans to add new features, which is very sad. :(
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13262769，4 個月前Супер зручною. Використовую 3 контейнери: основний, робочі вкладки, навчання. Поки не спробував, то не розумів "навіщо воно". Зараз слабо уявляю як то все ділити і систематизувати без них, коли треба тримати відкритими купу вкладок.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 MrFrans，4 個月前Firefox Multi-Account Containers makes it easy to manage multiple email boxes and social media accounts. Highly recommend.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 OCsonic，4 個月前Does what it says on the tin, and it does it as well as I could possibly ask for. A little bit of work is needed at the start to set up your containers, but if you just set up containers for the stuff you'll be doing on a regular basis ahead of a time you won't run into much if any headache down the line.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 sami，4 個月前Bonjour,
A l'heure du pour vivre mieux restons cachés, addons très intéressant.
je l'expérimente actuellement, peut-être mal, la synchro, entre machines, de configuration des conteneurs
n'est pas stable. Sur ces deux machines l'option synchro étant cochée les onglets perdent ou trouvent modifiés leur affectation conteneur...Sur les deux PC
Merci pour le job !
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14225671，4 個月前Great app. Super useful app for keeping your various web browsing in different containers. I hope this addon gets built into Firefox one day.
IMHO: Some of the options and menus need to be improved / streamlined before it gets added to Firefox. It is too easy to setup "always open in a specific container" and then later you are annoying why you cant open link in a specific container.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Arif Sarwono，4 個月前Very useful and productive tools so no need open a lot of browser. Kudos to team Mozilla. Waiting for another useful breakthrough.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17675902，4 個月前I really want to like this extension but despite existing for all these years, it doesn't even have support to add or modify URLs. It's absolutely ridiculous and shameful. This extension is absolutely worthless for the sites you want to partition out into their own containers, such as banking sites because if the URL subdomain changes even a little bit, it'll toss the website into a regular tab.
Since this is open source, I went to check and see if anybody else has complained about this and they have. There is even a contributor who has already coded this out, but despite the request being there for 2 YEARS nothing has come of it. This is a joke.