- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 user，3 個月前I have Firefox 109.0.1.
Firefox Multi-Account Containers 8.1.2 can't open links outside of any container from the personal container if user made 2 confirmations... Links will open inside the personal container instead. It's not clear if there are any hidden settings around this. I don't think that manual requests from the context menu should follow the general rule, they should be given priority. Left clicks and the address bar must obey the rules, but right clicks must take precedence over the rules.
Firefox Multi-Account Containers 8.1.2 will ask for confirmation twice when assigned and then when opening any website.
By default, Firefox Multi-Account Containers 8.1.2 doesn't have even the largest banks...
By default, Firefox Multi-Account Containers 8.1.2 doesn't have even the largest marketplaces and shops. Users have to add shops manually... Definitely not suitable for smaller shops.
It's not clear how to create more than 4 containers or rename the standard ones with Firefox Multi-Account Containers 8.1.2...
It's not clear how to clear some or all containers with Firefox Multi-Account Containers 8.1.2... Users don't have visible options.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Skiffy，3 個月前I couldn't imagine using a browser day to day anymore without this feature.
To @daze who asked about changing stuff once it's set to 'always open'. Click on the Add-on int he toolbar, go to 'Manage Containers' > choose the container which was assigned and then select 'Manage site list'. You can then remove sites from opening. It would be nice if it could be disable temporarily.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Daze，3 個月前Really useful for when you need it. But if you ever use the "Always Open This Site in..." feature, there's no intuitive way to make it open in a non-container tab. You're stuck with that shit forever. I'm so incredibly frustrated with this.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Nightlyfox，3 個月前It presents a serious problem when starting firefox, it always stays 5 minutes without loading any page when having the container enabled.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 who cares，4 個月前Love the extension. It has proved to be really helpful to manage and isolate different accounts and environments.
- Can we have more colors and icons in the containers create menu?
- When we use the keyboard shortcut for the containers menu, can we have auto focus on the search box, so that we could just start searching for the name of the container.