- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Fox，15 天前This is an absolute game-changer.
It is unique to Firefox, and one of the reasons I will never switch to another browser.
Allows containers for different accounts.
Remember to get the "Facebook container" add-on as well!
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Dhwaneet Bhatt，21 天前Using this container has made my browsing more private. There is a bug that if I add a new container and re-arrange it, the shortcuts don't change according to the order of containers, the new container always picks up the higher number.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 TheTwitcher，21 天前Allows you to maintain separate logins or even separate sessions for the same login. There is one missing piece of functionality however, which is that although you can specify sites to always open in a container, you cannot specify this for individual URLs (e.g. bookmarks).
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17905998，23 天前The only reason I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 is because I'd like there to be a way to manage the site lists for my containers manually (i.e. by typing a site address into a text box & hitting "add to list") as opposed to having to navigate to that website & then use the "Always Open This Site in..." button to get it to show up in the list.
Other than that nitpick, I love this! I like being able to have at least some control over the information that trackers from any given site get, & it's been good for organizing tabs as well!
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Alessandro，1 個月前Great add-on, must have in my opinion. One feature I would like to see: personalized icons container. I've noticed that I'm more inclined to use more specific containers, if the icon reflect the use I want from it. Something like adding your own image would be awesome.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Jorge，1 個月前Es una extensión excelente, normalmente podrías abrir una sesión privada, pero cuando se tiene que abrir una misma página con más de 2 usuarios, ahí el problema solo se puede solucionar con este plugin. Tener varios navegadores abiertos solo por tener más de 2 cuentas es ineficiente.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 andrew lorien，1 個月前Work. Three client accounts. All on the same system. For a couple of years now they've had colours and names. Problem solved.