- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15209399，3 年前Very interesting addon, however it really needs to sync as using multiple computers is a nightmare, and eventually your container information WILL be wiped out and you will have to start from scratch. This is inevitable.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13963666，3 年前Pretty add-on until I found out that for Google these Containers doesn't exist. Searched in another container for something very specific and got related group ads in Facebook container lateron.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15136652，3 年前That's an excellent idea, but it can be way better. First of all, it should be incorpored to the browser as a feature, including the mobile browser. Second, the settings should be sync on Firefox Account Sync. Another great feature would be the possibilitie of incorporate domains to a container (ex.: add just google.com instead of keep.google.com, calendar.google.com, etc etc). Please, Mozilla, keep working on it!
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15058402，3 年前Definitely an improvement to be able to separate sessions. REALLY needs keybindings to open tabs in each container. It's really painful to have to click in order to open a new tab in the container I want to open a new tab in (and locking domains to a particular container doesn't really help all that much for domains where I intentionally want to switch context).
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 The Lonely Wolf，3 年前Unfortunately broken right now. It's a very good extension when it is working properly. For now though, the automatic 'open in the right container; always' option is not working properly. (Maybe for certain sites (some of the ones I use))
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Jacques shellac，3 年前If I'm in a Google container and I launch a site that isn't attached to a container it should open in Default, rather than google. I kept wondering why I had to reauthenticate sights that weren't attached to a specific container. This is really interrupting my workflow. Other than this I have no complaints. Okay, new complaint: really need a method of exporting configuration.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14644857，4 年前Works when it works.
The problem 1 is, it opens all links from a container in the same container, you can not setup "default container" rules. (eg. google.com is in container A for a reason, but I want to open search results in default container so websites can be normal). Nor can not setup strict rules (eg. ONLY youtube.com is in container B, and all other sites will go back to normal)
The problem 2 is, no wildcard support. So if you want whole "Google" in a container, you have to setup rules like: drive.google.com, keep.google.com, image.google.com, maps.google.com etc.etc.etc. Instead of " *.google.com"
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 kelso，4 年前There are some problems and missing features:
- different number of icons in firefox setting and plugin setting
- need more icons e.g. email
- open this site in assigned container doesn't work
- multi language support e.g. german
- sort containers themself
- in firefox setting is missing whitespace between icon and text
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14995976，4 年前Great extension and exactly what I need. But I keep losing the containers and had to start over. Currently lost 25 containers (happened several times before but I got only few back then). I had about 50 accounts to manage and I'm about to make 50 containers as well. Now thinking that I may lose them again and will have to start over is very frustrating. I don't mind losing login state and have to re-login once in a while but losing the containers is very stressful. Please add backup and restore feature.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 szx，4 年前The idea is nice but unless this extension can sync all of your container settings to the Firefox account it's not worth the effort (I can do the same by creating a different profile), especially considering that it often forgets all your containers and you have to set them up from scratch (it's pretty frustrating).
Another missing feature is the ability to open bookmarks in a container quickly. There should be a context menu action for this, e.g. Right click a bookmark > Open in Container > Select a container.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 HW，4 年前A truly helpful feature would be an option to automatically move any site/url NOT assigned to a container into a user specified container (or at least the Default container). If this a already a feature, I don't see it. This would eliminate the need micromanage everything... set and done.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14198976，4 年前I generally like using this add-on, in addition to Private Browsing mode it pretty much does everything I need it to. There's a few options that could be added that would bring it to the next level:
- customize container colors instead of choosing from a pre-set list of 7
- when pressing ctrl-T, the new tab should inherit the container of the currently active tab
- it would be nice if there were an option to skip the interstitial that prompts you to confirm when opening a url in a container other than the one it's programmed for
- i wish there were advanced options for programming which container should be used for which urls - cookies can be set by domain or path, it's pretty crude that we can only associate a single domain with a single container
Also a few surprising bugs (I'm on a macbook):
- clicking "Open in *Current* Container" on the interstitial to override the domain/container pairing doesn't work (but using keyboard controls does)
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14767010，4 年前It's OK and is enough to make me feel I can switch from Chrome's easy multi-profile support. But the containers add-on does not appear to sync settings via Firefox account, so that is a big pain. It also does not appear to let you select a default container for new tabs, which is frustrating. That later wish is actually the only setting I can imagine wanting to be able to set differently at home & work, so some care to be taken there. Keep working on it!
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Carl ，4 年前Generally OK. I would like to be able to sort them. I expected this to be under "Manage containers," but I don't see it there. Secondly, I also have a problem that quite frequently, I get a screen that says "Open this site in your assigned container?" When I click on the button to open in the assigned container, about 50% of the time, it simply doesn't do that. I have to go to the top and pick the right container and enter the address. It seems clear that it is built to confirm the opening of the right container and then go there, but it doesn't work when you want it to.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Leslie D. Martin，4 年前A good start to a truly usable multi-profile browser. One addition that would be nice would be the ability to sort the container list rather than have them simply appear in the order in which they were created.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 wmattgardner，4 年前There's a bit of a learning curve to this, not intuitive. Some of the features you see in the video (which is necessary to understand this addon) don't seem to work ("Always open in Default" is the checkbox that appears, but I don't know what "Default" means). This is a great concept but could use to work.