- 來自 Firefox 使用者 17435646，25 天前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分*Lets you make your own colour scheme*
*Can't actually save all the colours without some being changed*
What's the point of letting you "choose" your own colours if the only option is to then "merge" your custom theme with the default colour scheme closest to yours, which causes some of your colour choices to change? Terrible design.
- 來自 TerminallyChill，4 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Makes YouTube look like complete shit. Makes other websites look like they're from 2003. It's hard to make apps like this look good on all websites, so the majority end up looking awful.
- 來自 Justin Case，6 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分App doesn't work in reality... works on sites like google... newegg and a.co but when you try and scroll down on any of these sites the page rips locks up then firefox warns you that the app is locked up. You can hit stop each time and it will load the page but thats not what this is for...
Basically i would avoid this because its broken there are other addons that actually work...
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13899780，10 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分One of two things happened when I used this filter: 1. the screen went 100% white or 2. It gave an inverted color, in which e.g. buttons for routine g-mail functions became almost completely dark. I originally wanted to use this to improve the poor color (darkness) on a movie from Amazon. It was useless.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 10745620，10 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Too difficult to control the darkness and contrast. Also, after I disabled it the colors on the pinned tabs were not changed to their original color. They are purple
- 來自 Gerry，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I have no idea why anybody likes this app. There are constant white flashes of death. By that I mean everything is cool and in dark mode, then you go to a page and there will be a full white flash to burn your retinas before the dark mode kicks in.
This is 100 times worse than not having dark mode! How is this helpful at all? I wondering how much eye damage this one "RECOMMENDED" extension has caused!
- 來自 Milo，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分When i removed the extension, for whatever reason parts of websites are still dark, very dark. I have no clue why this is nor am I able to fix it.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14548538，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分J'ai malheureusement dû retirer cette extension de mon pc car juste après l'avoir installé, l'extension bloque en permanence toutes mes pages internet à cause d'un script qui reste à travailler indéfiniment et ne veut pas s'arrêter et quand je demande à ce que le script s'arrête pour une page donnée il ne le fait pas et continue à perturber mes pages internet et à me bloquer. C'est dommage...
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14698527，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Absolutely horrible. Runs scripts at the background to darken the pages, where a simple CSS-Edit shouldn't take minutes to adjust. Feels like having the worst VPN running in the background while scrolling a website.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16067312，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I installed this ... everything slowed down to a crawl. My PC is no joke so this was a bit worrisome. This should not happen to this level of PC for a "color filter".
WORSE: I figured out why... When I installed this suddenly there was a new extra popover advertisement on youtube!!!! I instantly uninstalled.
The advertisement stopped happening after I removed this extension. DONT TOUCH unless you like extra advertisements! The injection code can explain the slowness. They need to mention they inject code for advertisements.
Its messed up to ask for donations AND advertise... Im going to report.
開發者回應張貼於 2 年前Midnight Lizard does not inject any ads. Source code has been verified by Mozilla reviewers and certainly is safe.
The problem with YouTube you described might be due to ad blocking extension you are using could not block the ad soon enough so you saw the beginning. YouTube is quite heavy website, but they have built-in dark theme so you can disable Midnight Lizard there by Alt+Shift+L keyboard shortcut.