Grammar and Spell Checker - LanguageTool 的評論
Grammar and Spell Checker - LanguageTool 作者: LanguageTooler GmbH
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13868067，1 年前Sehr gute Ergänzung zur Rechtschreibprüfung. Mitunter seltsame Wortvorschläge und fehlerhafte Kommas / Fragezeichen. Kommt bei Deutsch/Englisch in einem Satz aus dem Konzept und schaltet auf Englisch um, was bei anschließenden deutschen Text unpraktisch ist.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 rocteur，2 年前The more I use it, the more I like it, especially when you're typing in different languages, nothing compares to this. Not that I have found.
I think that the price for a private single person user is too expensive so I will not subscribe now but I take my hat off to you for what you are offering.
--- Original Review ----
I don't understand how people rate this with any stars.. I just installed it, tested it. with:
How am I going to know if this work or not
1) it didn't mention that I had no period at the end of the line
2) it didn't complain that 'work' is not conjugated correctly.
But it did mention that there is '1 more writing issue found', learn more, but then I have to pay 4.99 a months to see the suggestion I guess..
I don't get it, or did I do something wrong ?
The reply from the developer is just as funny as this extensions inability to pick up the two errors above. Buy the premium version or fix the free version yourself ;-)
開發者回應張貼於 2 年前The premium version finds more errors than the basic version, including the incorrect verb form in your example sentence. If you want to improve the free version, you're welcome to contribute to the Open Source version at https://github.com/languagetool-org/languagetool
Update: There's a free version you can contribute to and a premium version that people work on full-time. We pay these people by the revenue we get from the premium version. If there was no premium version, we couldn't pay these people. You will surely understand that.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 16418378，2 年前though i am using the premium version, it is not the same as grammarly, but close. not bad.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Romed Bucher，2 年前Great tool! The Firefox add-on works like a charm, also Google Docs integration is perfect.
But the LibreOffice extension (paid version) is crap! Even when following all the guidelines, it won't work. Some functions do, sometimes - until they crash. But all in all this is a big disappointment, and completely useless.
Maybe it does work with MS Office, but that's not really relevant here.
So, online it's great, offline it sucks! Therefore only 4 stars.
I don't understand why so many people think this should be totally free and use this argument for skipping a star. Nothing is free in this world, and the free version is already excellent for most applications and far more comprehensive than free versions from other companies.
When you are using this professionally, the price is better than fair. When you're using this for fun, be reasonable and appreciate getting great value for nothing in return from your side!
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Zue，2 年前My experience has been quite satisfying so far, the extension manages well different languages and the corrections are accurate.
The only down is the incentive to pay a subscription for other features. I understand getting a bit of money in return but still.