評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Milou，1 年前
Super fijn app. Nederlands en Engels controle ik merk dat mijn taalvaardigheden er op zijn veruit gegaan. Jammer dat je voor extra functies moet betalen daarom geen 5 (wel begrijpbaar maar daarom geen 5 sterren)
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Salomon，4 天前I have been using LanguageTool every day as part of my work and study. It makes reviewing texts a breeze and is gradually elevating my writing in the process. I have signed up for the Premium features to support the continuing development of the tool, which has become an indispensable part of my day.
I highly recommend it and their integration with Google Docs is flawless. The LibreOffice.org connection still needs some polishing, but the functionality is there. Keep up the good work!
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 pafcioooo，8 天前This is just great add-on. I use it on daily basis, instead of build-in FF translation. There was one thing that annoyed me but help on support forum on Sunday(!) make it disappear (https://forum.languagetool.org/t/lt-stopped-working-issue-with-profiles/9303/4).
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15782327，11 天前Veel plezier en voordeel met deze tooling. Heb daarom deze ook aangeschaft.
Vooral in het Engels helpt het mij enorm. Al gebruik ik ook wel voor Nederlands. Zelfs in de recensie corrigeert die de fouten die ik maak. Dat is wel grote voordeel, dat het ook werkt als je gewoon op een webpagina aan het typen bent.
Al met al, erg tevreden ermee!
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 ar，13 天前"This text is a little long
Upgrade to Premium and get advanced grammar as well as style suggestions for long texts."
No, I don't think I will. Other grammar checkers, can digest more and tell you their free limit outright
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Cenon91，15 天前I've been using the Grammar and Spell Checker - LanguageTool Firefox add-on, and I can't help but sing its praises. As an English teacher for my Korean students, I've always strived to set a high standard for my own writing, and this tool has been a tremendous asset.
It's not an exaggeration to say that it's transformed the way I approach writing. From composing emails to crafting articles for my online blogs, LanguageTool has made the process a breeze. Its precision in spotting errors, even the subtlest ones, has elevated the quality of my work.
I wholeheartedly recommend this add-on to anyone looking to enhance their writing skills. For teachers and writers, it's an invaluable companion. I extend my heartfelt gratitude to LanguageTool for simplifying my work and making it more effective. It unquestionably deserves a five-star rating!
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Dan McDonald，17 天前Seems to work just as well as grammarly,but without the evil corporate overlords that are trying to eat our brains to use as fuel for the lizard master race. Thank you languagetool.org!
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Dogger，20 天前I love this extension. In addition to the features advertised, it's great for people with disabilities. I was a lousy typist before surgery on my right hand, and now it's worse. I make many mistakes, and simply chasing & clicking on red-lined words is difficult. Now all of my errors are collected in a single location and fixing them is a breeze. Definitely worth 5 stars.
: I just typed "tried" as "tired", an error regular spell checkers wouldn't catch. This one did. How do I give it 6 stars?