- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 KR1470R，4 個月前that's indeed not bad extension with beautiful ui. but there's a few problems that sometimes made me mad. i been facing with a problem that there pop up button appears for a sec and disappear so that i cannot click on it, or it does not appear at all, on some sites it works very bad and does not appear at all, for example on youtube as i remember i've faced with this problem frequently enough. the next one problem is that sometimes this button appears on the right upper corner and when i'm checking images on wikipedia, i cannot click on close button, because mate translate button stays upper to close image on z-index dimension.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17958366，8 個月前As a fellow developer, I don't mind paying for a good work. But this app should be a one time payment, not a subscription ;) Subscription today is overused - in my opinion, it's only understandable for services where the actual content is a product and is always changing on a daily basis - such as netflix, or spotify or newspapers.
Not for regular apps, which are only updated few times in a year and month-to-month changes are usually minor or none at all.
For example, you've updated your app last time 7 months ago - so by what right should users pay you every single month? :) I understand it's convenient to get money for nothing, but it's just shady monetization strategy for majority of the apps.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15783221，2 年前They downgraded this extension and it was the best. Unfortunately, it stopped translating every language with a simple click. Now, it only does one language at a time. Since I'm frequently switching between languages and sometimes don't know a word or two, this extension is more trouble than its worth. I've been using it for years and I am incredibly disappointed at this development.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15231068，2 年前I need the translate app very often and alltime help me this app with a very good and fast translation but in last time alltime i see only a loading symbol, i can wait forever but translate me absolutely nothing.I buy pro version but same problem.Now i delete this app from my browser and add new in hope than mate pro will work for me again but unchanged all trys to translate i see only a never ending loading ! Please fixed this problem quickly!
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 盗火者，2 年前对于谷歌翻译时不时抽风的中国用户来说，翻译功能比较可靠。
“Sadly this add-on is breaking multiple websites (fo example Nord VPN's dashboard). If you ever miss the content on the website or if images do not load, this addon is the one to blame.”
This guy is right.
And I feel like it slow down the brower a litte bit.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 scrutinizer，3 年前I used to think that paying money (let alone, paying €10) for _a browser extension_ isn't the wisest thing. So OK, I bought it eventually but what do I see? It's not possible to add a translation to a words list because of a glitch: clicking the 3 dots inside the translation pop-up has absolutely no effect in every Firefox version I use. It works properly only as a stand-alone app in macOS. I see my synced words lists but no way to add words to them. The menu elements either appear dislocated on the left of the browser's window or don't show up at all.
Update. It doesn't work on such comment section as Disqus. Neither clicking nor highlighting and selecting Mate Translate from the context menu does anything.
Fix that, please.
Update March 7, 2021. Still not fixed after the latest update.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 cryvage，3 年前Why it is showing fonetic transcribtion only for the translation and not for the translated word? It makes the extension quite less useful when translating from foreign language to native language. And I believe foreign to native translation is the most common use case.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 icewater，4 年前ah……your work is so good but it just cannot translate the entire page into another language like you describe. I hope you can add this function,just like the google translate in the Chrome and bing translate in the Edge.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Foxyfire2020，4 年前Translates fine, but breaks Deutsche Telekom BroadBand expansion map, it shows the map but no data and the search fields on the right are missing.
This website: https://www.telekom.de/zuhause/netz/breitbandausbau-deutschland#ausbaukarte
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Seiki Seisakusho，4 年前Its promising but not working properly, especially translating webpages! Also, search box for changing languages has some issues like case sensitivity and auto completing.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Nicholas，5 年前Works great and loving the "in page" translation like google. However, there is no auto translate / option to remember the domain or url you want in translated. For example, if i translate a page to English, then I click a option or sub category on the page, it reverts to the original language. This happens on the page and on a new tab. Really hope you include a option to remember the page/domain translated, so it can auto translate. Because it is very tedious to have to translate every single time when navigating the website.