- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Marvin Finch，2 個月前I used Ghostery for many years now and was very happy with it (= 5 stars). However, a couple weeks ago ads started to appear on websites again (and if you're not used to it, this is very annoying). I tried to get it to work again but no luck. Had to switch to another blocker and now I'm hassle free again. Thanks for the good time!
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 qhakazay，3 個月前i can't really say much, since i had much more adblocks but after adding this specific one my youtube website started lagging so much that am glad i figured out it was this add-on...
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 paolo，3 個月前no idea bout privacy but ]..I canT make without you.
no more have to answer to cookies requests
Pages are lighter without animated banners,
(my computer is alwais too old and keep going) thanksomuch!
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 George Tirebiter，3 個月前Everyone says it's a great addon. I wonder if they all got paid to say that. I can't even get the dern thing to install. Another chunk of garbage that makes Android continue to suck.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17970086，3 個月前uBlock Origin is more powerful and is open source. It's ompletely unnecesary to run severeal adblocking extensions at the same time as well; you aren't better protected but the opposite.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Navigator_Navigates，3 個月前It seems to not be working as good (as it once was) with PCH (Publishers Clearing House). Am having to refresh page over and over. Also, YT is (lol) DEMANDING to allow ads.