- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17351771，4 個月前Seid neusten muss man immer wenn man bei google ein Artikel sucht und dann auf den Link klickt um auf die shop webseite zu kommen Ghostery Pausieren da er es nicht zu lässt. Frage was soll das??
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 bananerfarts，6 個月前it had no problems so far till recently when some pages wouldnt even load up, it would be a white screen until i "paused" ghostery then it started working, this needs to be fixed fast
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 ofcandy，6 個月前sad because it it the specific adds-on which disable image.BAIDU.com. The thumbnail can't be alterred. If you can please solve this bug because lots of Chinese user are looking for it.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 12356698，7 個月前I've used Ghostery for a long time, but can't anymore because it causes pages to freeze up and hang now.
And looking into it, this issue has been a frequently occurring one going back some time.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Danohall，9 個月前Ghostery appears to be interfering with Yahoo email add block app. If I turn off the ad block portion of Ghostery, then Yahoo email add block works fine. Please fix this Ghostery.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 16721224，1 年前Works great, but unfortunately doesn't block much more trackers than Ublock Origin, so if you're using that, Ghostery becomes useless.
Also randomly shows its own ads (for its desktop app or premium) on browser start and when clicking the Ghostery icon.
Similar to other ad/tracker blockers, but shows ads.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Sandro Linux，2 年前uBlock Origin is way bettter than this browser extension and I do not trust the company behind this browser extension and I do not like the upselling for the premium verison
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13667143，2 年前Works, but lately it feeds you a bunch of ads. Very disappointing, but I'll be moving on to some other solution because of it.
開發者回應張貼於 2 年前Hi, notifications can be turned off in Ghostery's extension settings: Click the Ghostery icon in the browser > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click "notifications" > adjust accordingly. To turn off Rewards: Click the Ghostery icon in the browser > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click opt in/out > un-check the box that reads "participating in Ghostery Rewards" Reach out by email to email@example.com with any questions.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 sameer.indirock，2 年前Was working fine until a while ago. now every time i start firefox it is enabled but when i open a site like youtube or news, there are all sorts of ads showing. have to toggle it a couple of times to get it working.