Forget Me Not - Forget cookies & other data 的評論
Forget Me Not - Forget cookies & other data 作者: Lusito
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 HKJunkie，2 個月前Problem is - it does not delete any cookies. After enabling on-leaving for the domain, and closing the tab. And exiting the browser. And again closing the tab. The cookies, per Mozilla, all 10 of them from the domain are STILL THERE. Makes this useless.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 12967254，10 個月前No way to change settings on this thing. no icon, no link. nothing.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 David，2 年前Basura de extension borró todas mis contraseñas guardadas no las puedo recuperar
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13421526，3 年前Hola, hola estoy iniciando y, por lógica, no tengo ninguna experiencia en este campo, igual y, por la misma razón no puedo emitir ninguna calificación al servicio
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 cfabbro，3 年前Unfortunately this addon doesn't seem to be working anymore for clearing even the cookies from various sites, even though it was working fine a few days ago. I will delete this review if/when they fix the issues.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 rsa7b6，3 年前This add is promising a lot but it does not delete cookies even the function is activated.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 lunix，4 年前Does not work. Firefox 70. Cool interface, but automatic cleaning does not work at start or exit of firefox
開發者回應張貼於 4 年前Thanks for taking the time to write a review, but with this little information I can't do anything about it. It's most likely either a misconfiguration or a misunderstanding. If you need help, please visit https://github.com/Lusito/forget-me-not/issues/
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Wok，4 年前I used to think this add-on was more powerful than "Cookie AutoDelete". However, there are bugs, with cookies not being deleted, and this add-on is not maintained (cf. https://github.com/Lusito/forget-me-not/issues/288 ). In contrast, "Cookie AutoDelete" works perfectly fine, and it is maintained!
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 The Dude，4 年前Great potential brought down by the fact that it simply doesn't work correctly - indexeddb is not deleted for some sites, if at all; only regular cookies are.
You can check for yourself by visiting sites which use indexedb storage and then checking your Firefox options for the presence of their storage records, long after said sites have been closed in the browser.
開發者回應張貼於 4 年前First of all, thanks for writing a detailed explanation of your issue. What you are experiencing is bad wording of the firefox options. Indexeddb is correctly cleared, but some metadata is leftover. This metadata can not be read by the website. You can read a detailed explanation here: https://github.com/Lusito/forget-me-not/issues/175 .
Also, keep in mind, that indexeddb can not be cleared when leaving a site. Only on startup or manually. I am working with mozilla on a solution for this.