- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15233239，1 年前This add-on is a little bit wonky. It allows you to adjust font qualities, mostly; you can set up a dark mode, mostly; it remembers where you were in a EPUB, only if you set a bookmark. Nor does it have a library setting, convenient if you keep your ebooks in one place. Also, if you switch full-screen mode on or off, you will see that the reader does not adjust accordingly.
But it does read EPUBs at least as well as another wonky reader (Nook), so I am happy to cut it some slack and grant it five stars.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Kittybriton，1 年前My initial frustration was relieved when I learned (RTFM) that there is a toolbar button to open locally stored epubs, making my reading MUCH easier and more enjoyable. Five star rating gladly granted.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 <3，1 年前I think it's a really neat addon! However, whenever I do want to download an EPUB (which isnt too often) I don't have the choice to choose to download it. Also, sometimes it just doesn't load what I'm trying to read.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13475572，2 年前Only thing i intensely dislike about this reader is that if you mess up and close the tab, or have a crash, and you don't recall which ePub you're reading, there's no way to go back to it. Surely there should be a way to write a local state file that would remember the previous opened file and position. Setting a bookmark is fine, but doesn't solve this issue.
If that were solved, it would be 5*.
The other issue is that if highlighting and selecting text, if you're heading towards the margin rather than away and you go a tad too far it will can it as a next/previous page activation, even though there is no click. Easy to recover from, but annoying.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 16814112，2 年前It's a nice extension that i would recommend. However, when i open a web adress that ends with .epub, the extension will intercept and try to open it (with error, of course).
Is there a way to temporarily disable this interception?