- 來自 Firefox 使用者 17092397，1 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Abuses user trust by inserting ads in the settings and opening the ad-on settings page *without user interaction*. Unacceptable.
Recommended label needs to be removed.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14539298，1 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分This YouTube enhancer USED to be the best of the best. But this enhancer now so many glitches, and options that no longer work like they used to, it's no longer worthy of a 5-Star review. For starters, when you scroll the center wheel to control the volume, now it only drop by a Maximum of 10, and only by 10 if you've gone into the settings to tell it what level to drop it by on the tun of a wheel. There's so many other glitches o the options no longer working, I'd be here all morning listing them all. As above, this enhancer USED to be the best. It's not even in the Top 10 any more
- 來自 Mr. Lion，2 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分It is nice that another function has been added for the reinforcement of the volume. However, in the standard output, the volume has been reduced by more than 50% so that the volume function must be forcibly switched on, so that one can even understand something from the video. Furthermore, the sound quality has been deteriorated by this function massive. It is sometimes so that you can not understand the language (the spoken) in some videos.
Further criticism is that if you click full screen, the video is stopped for 1-2 seconds as if it would be reloaded.
There are even more mistakes and bugs, but all listed here would not be possible. As soon as these bugs mentioned above is resolved immediately, there are several stars from me. Otherwise, these addon does not even earn a single star.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13408695，2 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I originally really liked this addon as it worked perfectly and added a lot of nice features. However, they main reason I got it was so that I could alter the playback speed of the videos. At first it worked perfectly but now when I try to change the speed instead of evenly moving up a little bit at a time, it zooms ahead as if I spun the wheel like crazy. I can't find any way to alter the speed at a reasonable rate other than to open the settings and change the default speed. Fairly useless to me now.
- 來自 Barth，2 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Sorry Enhancer for YouTube™ is a No Go. sponsor ads showing up. Also is it me but the developer is reduced privacy whilst using his app ? I have privacy concerns . What a pity this add on has gone downhill almost over night. I now use a alternative. "improve +++ ++++! "
- 來自 Nikita，2 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Honestly, only things I used this ad on was for black out mode and to remove ADS.
And removing the ADS doesn't work now since they still show up. This feature hasn't been working for months. Seems kinda useless to keep this installed now.
EDIT: New update issues, keep disabling now. It MAY or may not actually work, keeps forcing you to reload page or disable/enable extension to actually work. Nice.
EDIT: Newest update broke volume control while introducing ads. Great.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 17044470，2 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Installed addon, had to go to settings to enable volume boosting. No change in volume levels with volume booster added. Turned off volume booster and the volume LOWERED. Immediately uninstalled the addon and volume was back to normal.
- 來自 Mel，2 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分After a recent update 2021-09 it has disabled using my mouse wheel to control video volume of YouTube videos—unless I reload the web page—a nuisance. Videos opened in background no longer allow scroll wheel volume control. When it is working after a reload, if I click a link to another video the volume control is OK. It is not working when I load a new video in the background. So sad. How can I restore the older version?