- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Nom à afficher，7 個月前pas moyen d'arrêter les popups!! à moins d'inscrire l'internet au complet dans la liste d'exception!! l'animation de l'icone est suffisante, donnez l'option de désactiver le popup pour tous les sites
開發者回應張貼於 6 個月前Currently, our Cash Back Button does not offer the ability to turn off the Cash Back reminder on all partnering merchant websites. Our Members can turn off the reminder for specific websites. To do this, click Settings from our extension's menu. This will open up a new tab showing the Settings for our Cash Back Button extension. You can turn on the option "Turn off Cash Back activation reminders for these sites" by moving the slider to the right. Then, click the link embedded in the words "these sites". A new box will appear where you may enter the URL for the specific website you no longer want to pop up to appear. We recommend adding one URL per line. Once done, click "Save". You can then close the Settings tab and resume using Firefox.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 10216609，6 年前Its a great idea and I turn it on when buying stuff but man what a bloat wear.
Reloads constantly when surfing eBay and requires frequent sign in. I sell on ebay so its a PITA. When turned on I basically can barely use yahoo mail. Page loads are sometimes 30 seconds or more.
Basically if the developers would give some control over it it would be great to use ie persistent sign ins or white listing. Otherwise I mostly disable it and if I remember turn it on for a purchase run.
I like ebates but this app needs some work. Just spammy as heck.
開發者回應張貼於 6 年前Hello Skpiste,
I'm very sorry to hear about your negative experience with the Ebates Add-On. If you would like to prevent the Ebates add-on from prompting you on certain sites like Ebay, you can by doing the following:
1. Click on the Ebates icon
2. Click the settings in the bottom left of the popup
3. Check "Do not display Activation Hover on these sites"
4. Click on "these sites" and add "ebay.com" to the field then click save.
If you'd like to turn the add-on back on for those sites, simply uncheck the option by going back into settings.
Thank you again for your feedback.